ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 schedule out!

Interesting that for all those talk about quads that I only see one across the entire conference.

So they don't hit: Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Purdue. Not sure if that was expected or not.

EqliZPXXEAIBjvs

Hopefully you can zoom in on that and make it bigger and still readable.

Reactions: rmg78
Interesting that for all those talk about quads that I only see one across the entire conference.

So they don't hit: Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Purdue. Not sure if that was expected or not.

The only real "loss" there is no Gable vs Kerkules. Otherwise, meh, I don't care. MN, Nebraska, Purdon't, and Illinois aren't going to be particularly good this year aside from a few individuals.

I mean, I'd LIKE them to have a go at every school in the B1G, just for reps, but this schedule isn't shabby.

We'll still get to see Starocci vs Kemerer, Brooks vs Amine (assuming he's at 184), Kerkvliet vs Parris, Lee vs Eierman, Lee vs Rivera, and a host of other top-10 or better matchups. I can't wait to watch Kerkvliet rip Cassioppi apart.

In case anyone can't easily see the images above:

Sat 1/16 at Rutger
Sun 1/24 vs. Sparty
Sat 1/30 - tri meet vs. Indiana at NW
Sun 2/7 - tri meet vs. Wisconsin at Michigan
F 2/12 vs. Iowa
F 2/19 at anOSU
Sun 2/21 vs. Maryland

3 home duals + B10s still at PSU.

Swapped Northwestern and Wisconsin for Minnesota and Purdue per the historical rotation.

Interesting -- Gable does not hit Parris or Kerk until Big 10s. Minnesota and Nebraska miss Michigan, OSU and PSU.

Also, I can't resist pointing out that the Big 10 is the third conference to have its schedule completely posted. Still waiting on the following schools as far as I can tell. Schedule out before nearly approximately 20% of the schools. Feel like that is quicker than most years in comparison.

Big 12: Northern Iowa
EIWA: American, Binghamton, Drexel, Sacred Heart
MAC: Bloomsburg, Cleveland State, Edinboro, George Mason, Rider
PAC 12: Cal Poly, CSU Bakersfield, Little Rock, Stanford

I also noticed that the schedule goes from Friday through Sunday in a weekend. Hopefully that means lots of duals on BTN!

Reactions: diggerpup
I assume no tickets have been sold for Big 10s, correct? Doubt fans will be allowed.

Same for Olympic Trials, for which I have tickets.

Otherwise, meh, I don't care. MN, Nebraska, ... aren't going to be particularly good this year aside from a few individuals.
Was this the team motto at B1G's? If Nick Lee is not wrestling this year then Nebby is a tossup.

I assume no tickets have been sold for Big 10s, correct? Doubt fans will be allowed.

Same for Olympic Trials, for which I have tickets.
Thanks for the reminder, I just booked a room downtown for Big 10's. I have my doubt's fans will be able to attend but if so my room is secured.

Reactions: diggerpup
Anyone aware of viewing options with Flo out of the loop this year? No BTN at my house :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT