ADVERTISEMENT

Best Part Of The Season Thus Far

What’s the best part of the season thus far?

• The emergence of Braeden Davis

Votes: 72 53.7%
  • Pyscho

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • AB has yet to go seven minutes

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Barraclough’s jump in levels

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • The Turmoil in Iowa City

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Little Rock over Arizona State

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Going for the Gusto!

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Pressing Down

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are right it is crazy. He's starting unless he red shirts
The good news is he could redshirt and then LL could redshirt the next season and they could both go after Nagao graduates. I'm thinking two years from now it's going to be;

125: LL/Nasdeo
133: Davis/Desmond
141: Kasak/Perry
149: SVN/Duke
157: Duke/Sealey
165: Haines/MM
174: Haines/MM
184: Ryder/Barr
197: Ryder/Mirasola
285: Mirasola

Basically with grayshirts and redshirts they're going to have two championship teams to choose from. And that's assuming they don't recruit anybody else over the next two years <cough> Bassett and Forrest <cough>

Reactions: Ja1339
The good news is he could redshirt and then LL could redshirt the next season and they could both go after Nagao graduates. I'm thinking two years from now it's going to be;

Basically with grayshirts and redshirts they're going to have two championship teams to choose from. And that's assuming they don't recruit anybody else over the next two years <cough> Bassett and Forrest <cough>
Mason Gibson at 141.

Haines and Nagao are both sophomores, so minus a redshirt they’ll both be done together

Reactions: RB-Old
Just a silly thing to say, very silly.
Why? Silly that he could go undefeated or silly that he could get beat out next year? Going undefeated this year would be crazy and isn’t likely in my view but I could see it happening with the way he is competing and the rate that he is improving. Him getting beat by Lilledahl for the starting spot next season isn’t as crazy to me but I think LL has the potential to be an all timer

Why? Silly that he could go undefeated or silly that he could get beat out next year? Going undefeated this year would be crazy and isn’t likely in my view but I could see it happening with the way he is competing and the rate that he is improving. Him getting beat by Lilledahl for the starting spot next season isn’t as crazy to me but I think LL has the potential to be an all timer
Exactly. It's not a slight on Davis it's just the insanity of the upcoming recruiting classes that he's going to have to deal with. The good news is that with redshirts/grayshirts Cael is able to make things work.

I think it was from a “don’t jinx it” perspective.

Yeah, Facundo is getting some nice results on the world stage in freestyle. What happens next year when he comes back leveled up from training for a year with Olympic champions? The amount of talent in the room(s) between PSU and NLWC is really staggering.
Well Psycho dosent have a RS
Alex doesnt either
Haines has a RS
174 is vacant next year (supposedly)

Workitout

Exactly. It's not a slight on Davis it's just the insanity of the upcoming recruiting classes that he's going to have to deal with. The good news is that with redshirts/grayshirts Cael is able to make things work.
The scary part is Davis will continue to improve and the sky is the limit for him. He has the style Cael is looking for. Relentless and moving towards an offensive move.

Yeah, Facundo is getting some nice results on the world stage in freestyle. What happens next year when he comes back leveled up from training for a year with Olympic champions? The amount of talent in the room(s) between PSU and NLWC is really staggering.
Haines takes his red shirt

My takeaway from this is that KYPSW is going to be a disaster for years to come.
fuck my life GIF by Pop TV

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
It's insane, it's like you guys are Russia and the rest of the clubs are Turkey.
I'm a Hawk fan so I'm jealous. But I love USA wrestling so I'm also a fan of what Cael has done for USA wresting. 😍
Going to try and make it to Happy Valley for the trials.
Got to go to Vegas last year for the trials.
First time I'd ever been to the trials. So cool to see all of these legends of wresting from all over the country in one venue.
My favorite wrestlers on the planet is Taylor. I'm rooting for Spencer to be healthy and get the 57kg spot.
For the few that might not know Spencer and RBY are both entered in the Pan Am tourney at 57.
That will be interesting if they meet. 👀
I'm thinking Spencer takes him out...who knows. RBY is a badass too.
Similar resumes but Spencer is more accomplished in FS.
Definitely be some first period " feeling" each other out as both don't know what to expect and I'm sure have HUGE respect for each other.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT