ADVERTISEMENT

"Best Offense/OL In The Country Last Year".

humpydudas19

May 9, 2017
LMAO! Pitt, miffed over being 19 point betting dogs against Penn State is losing their minds, making up all kind of silly shit.

Aside from the thread title, they also have a "five star QB".

Reactions: jimmcfurdy
The thread on the 19 point dogs, containing the above continues to grow more comical with each post. Captain Crayon is citing Fiutak that Pitt will go 10-2 or maybe just 6-6. Coo Coo of course in on the high end. The more level headed Pedd Panturds are admitting PSU is better.

Funny stuff:

This is a sucker's bet. Idiots will see PSU ranked #3 or whatever, see Pitt isn't ranked, see the game is at PSU and based on that figure it should be an easy blowout.

As I said before, the average Joe (who makes up most of the gambling market) isn't going to do the homework to realize Pitt and PSU are pretty even and they certainly aren't going to factor the rivalry in.

I honestly would have said PSU -7 and I'm really good at predicting lines. This is way way too high. Pitt could win the game outright and in fact, I expect them to. If they lose this game, it will NOT be because PSU was supremely talented.

And Penn State's preseason high ranking is based on returning players who beat OSU, Wisconsin, Temple (huge win) and 8 HS teams.

That PSU team went 3-3 vs teams who didnt completely suck.

33 Sean Miller Fan, Today at 1:42 PM

Last edited:
I'm really surprised the line isn't -1 with all the Elite Speed Pitt has, they're the fastest team of all the P5 schools.Throw in a 5* QB,best return man and wr in college football,great oline and the defensive genius Coach Pat it should be a pickem!The Captain lastest quote about the -19 was " but,but,but the Clery Act the Clery Act this can't be right !!!!!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT