ADVERTISEMENT

Back to the U.S. coup in Ukraine in 2014

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
@WeR0206's "crazy conspiracy theories" suddenly don't look so crazy.

It seems that the biggest driver of political divide has been those who blindly believe in the U.S. government to take care of Americans and world problems on a global scale (the left) vs those who do not trust big governments to achieve the right outcomes for its constituents (the right).

Free speech is beginning to expose the inner-workings of the U.S. government, such as our role in creating Covid, or provoking Russia into this war with Ukraine... Ed Snowden and Julian Assange exposed a peek at the ugly underbelly of Washington DC, and we're getting to the point where it's becoming quite clear that the U.S. is constantly disrupting the balance of power across the globe. And it's leading up to the ultimate question: do we want to know the truth?

The left is saying no, and they want the U.S. gov't to remain unchallenged on auto pilot.
The right is saying yes, and we only trust Donald Trump to give us a look under the hood.

Personally, I'm still not sure. It is possible that the U.S. gov't is doing some things that may appear sinister on its face but is ultimately operating for the greater good in ways that laymen like us simply cannot understand.

I posed this question about Covid and said I don't think I want the truth to come out and many of you went on record back then:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News