ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing LSU isn't getting very much pub for blatant cheating

Seems Les Miles was cheating (who knew?). They are "vacating" 37 wins from the Les Miles era. They are also losing 8 'ships for football and 2 for basketball.

Les hasn’t been there in some time now. Investigation backlog or something.

Talk about a cesspool athletic department. We should never forget that a$$ wipe Emmert was the one in charge of that school at one time. Completely despicable and disgusting!
I forgot his fingerprints are all over LSU

Reactions: psuno1
There are no rules anymore so no one cares.
This^^^. There is zero leadership at the ncaa right now.

Odell Beckham was watched by millions handing out cash to LSU players at the national championship game on live TV. That’s as open and closed a case as you’ll get with witnesses and everything on tape.

It still took the NCAA 3 years to “investigate” and the only punishment is he is banned from the team facility for 2 years? He can still (apparently) be associated with the team and continue to hand out money, just not at the team practice facility?

Last edited:
I live in Louisiana and there is no talk on the street either.

Baseball yes, Football no.

There are no rules anymore so no one cares.
The entire SEC was just ahead of it's time... It still is by offering money, that they don't even have sometimes. I think that is otherwise called fraud. The NCAA just needs to be dissolved and for litigation to take it's course.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT