ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

NLWC has 8 team members (Gilman, Lee, Nolf, Taylor, Nickal, Snyder, Maroulis, Page), and can have as many as 4 starters (Snyder, Nickal/DT, Gilman, Maroulis).
Page just missed making the team. Nelson had beaten her, but lost the Challenge tourney.

Reactions: tikk10
I don't think Vito likes the physical stuff from Gilman, he's not really shot. Gilman has looked solid and focused all tournament. I think he'd have beaten Lee and Suriano.

Great D by Gilman against a few Vito doubles. Nice job holding off Vito latte, those are the kind of matches he'll need to win overseas.
Gilman is a great wrestler but don’t see him beating Nick or Spenser

Watching Adeline Gray win just now by TF reminds me that I don't understand yet another aspect of freestyle. I thought you could pin yourself if you roll over on your own flat back without bridging, No?. I saw Gray (and others) do that during this tourney.

Round three bouts have been assigned pending Taylor/Nickal

WM 62 KG: Kayla Miracle vs. Macey Kilty - Mat 3
WM 57 KG: Helen Maroulis vs. Jenna Burkert - Mat 2 (TV)

Edit: Now they are both showing on Mat 2 (TV)

Reactions: diggerpup
Super happy to see DT going to the Olympics. Just hope he can find that magic. Wish Bo was staying around I think he could be our 86kg in 2024.

If only Spencer Lee and Cox was going is the only way I could be happier.

DT is jacked lol.

Super happy to see DT going to the Olympics. Just hope he can find that magic. Wish Bo was staying around I think he could be our 86kg in 2024.

If only Spencer Lee and Cox was going is the only way I could be happier.

DT is jacked lol.
Spencer Lee could have wrestled but chose not to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT