ADVERTISEMENT

141 next year?

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
Nick Lee? Kade Moss? Bo Pipher?

What do people think will happen and what are people hoping will happen?

Certainly seems with a healthy Suriano and Cortez returning that we don't "need" 141 for title hopes.

What say you?

WE ARE!!!

Bo Pipher. Nick Lee is tempting if only for the possibility of shutting out Iowa. But id let him shirt.

why shirt, he's been in the room since what? January anyway? thats like half RS without the RS.
Since Lee was not enrolled, he could not practice with the team. He practiced freestyle with the NLWC. So he'll be really good on feet, but potentially susceptible to the usual freshman issue: getting out from bottom.

Guessing they'll do similar as Hall this year: defer the decision as long as possible. In which case, Moss or Pipher start thru the Scuffle, and Lee might take over if he wows the coaches.

Nick Lee? Kade Moss? Bo Pipher?

What do people think will happen and what are people hoping will happen?

Certainly seems with a healthy Suriano and Cortez returning that we don't "need" 141 for title hopes.

What say you?

WE ARE!!!
Cortez has a long way to go guys...He better get A LOT better on his feet !!!!

Where do you think Teasdale fits in? 133 or 141 when he gets here?
Teasdale can go 133 or 141....Guys Cortez needs a lot of work....Bet Teasdale could go next year if he was a Sr. at 133 and win the spot....He is really good on his feet....I want Cael to go after him really hard the next 30 days....

Not to hijack my own thread but Teasdale did tweet a lot of positive PSU stuff on championship night and not a single Iowa mention, if I recall.

there are visiting HR folks reading this thread and yelling at their screens.

Reactions: garw
I heard from a pretty reliable source that Teasdale to Iowa is far from a lock. I guess we'll find out.

Reactions: kevin310
Imagine losing Renteria and Mejias and then Teasdale no shows. HR would be calling for Happel to cut down for 3 years.

Not to hijack my own thread but Teasdale did tweet a lot of positive PSU stuff on championship night and not a single Iowa mention, if I recall.
One tweet at Jason and one at Cenzo after they won titles. Curious that he didn't tweet at Clark, though he knows the 2 PSU champs longer from Young Guns.

Also interesting that he removed Iowa references from his Twitter bio -- no idea how long it's been that way, but last time he did that, some Hawk fan panic-tweeted at him to change it back the same day.

May not mean a thing. Mind reading teenagers is a hopeless task.

One tweet at Jason and one at Cenzo after they won titles. Curious that he didn't tweet at Clark, though he knows the 2 PSU champs longer from Young Guns.

Also interesting that he removed Iowa references from his Twitter bio -- no idea how long it's been that way, but last time he did that, some Hawk fan panic-tweeted at him to change it back the same day.

You're looking in the right place for the wrong thing

[

only a few weeks after panic at the disco part 1. o_O:eek::cool::p

All I can think of right now is that one Iowa older lady fan close to clay and I Saturday night who was losing her cool more and more as PSU started to win more and more. And then I smile. Long Reign The Kings
Video or it didn't happen

Clay can confirm. It was amazing. During the second period when Cenzo was taking Martinez out for a stroll moving him around the mat she was calling for stalling on Cenzo.
The call for stalling is a dominant gene for a Hawkeye. They can't do anything about it. Born with it, just like you were born with brown eyes (I actually have no idea) :)

What do I hope will happen? That all the candidates work their hardest, improve, and then the one that wins the spot is supported by the others...definition of TEAM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT