ADVERTISEMENT

133 Prediction

none that's how many call me!dont know the number I don't answer could have cost a million dollars who cares!
Doesn't this contradict what you were advising earlier? Recruits are supposed to pick up every coach's phone call and "just say no" instead of essentially putting themselves on a "no call list" to not be bothered, but you don't pick up the phone when you don't know the caller because you don't want to be bothered. Any consistency there at all?

This kid is way more mature beyond his years I didn't expect to hear anything like that. Encouraging

IRONBIRD protesting Basch for promoting PSU LMAO and trying to argue they have the better room

Spencer does not practice with the college guys, especially someone who will be aggressive like Nagao
ADS hasn't beaten RBY since 2019
Lee > Woods
We also have Zain who will work with him on mastering that bow he hit Philippi with

I think us having an actual ATT gym in State College and being affiliated with Treigning Lab (Nagao is an athlete) is more meaningful to his MMA career than some UFC sponsorship that seems to be more designed just for Bella Mir and sponsoring Soldier Salute

Reactions: danoftw
IRONBIRD protesting Basch for promoting PSU LMAO and trying to argue they have the better room

Spencer does not practice with the college guys, especially someone who will be aggressive like Nagao
Lee > Woods
We also have Zain who will work with him on mastering that bow he hit Philippi with

I think us having an actual ATT gym in State College and being affiliated with Treigning Lab (Nagao is an athlete) is more meaningful to his MMA career than some UFC sponsorship that seems to be more designed just for Bella Mir and sponsoring Soldier Salute
Results speak for themselves!

If he is looking for individual championships why would he go to Iowa? The way he talks about God and his goals it seems to me PSU would be the place he fits in the best.
I took the interview as a total positive. Feel good about this one, but one never knows. 3 full years would be perfect.

I took the interview as a total positive. Feel good about this one, but one never knows. 3 full years would be perfect.
I'm not sure if there is anything to it subconsciously but he ordered the school as 1-Cornell, 2-PSU and 3 Iowa. If he's going for individual goals Cornell and PSU would seem the better options. Sounds like he reads the forums as well. Hopefully ironturd helps us out with all his rants lmfao

Just listened.

My bias is implicit, but given Aaron’s goals and personality, I’m starting to get excited!
After listening to this interview, I will be very surprised if Aaron doesn’t select PSU. It’s a perfect fit both ways.

Shout out to JTS for getting things rolling with your prolific bromance with Aaron throughout the season. Reminiscent of a previous relationship between an Ant that was enticed by a piece of pie. That turned out pretty well. 😉

I'm not sure if there is anything to it subconsciously but he ordered the school as 1-Cornell, 2-PSU and 3 Iowa. If he's going for individual goals Cornell and PSU would seem the better options. Sounds like he reads the forums as well. Hopefully ironturd helps us out with all his rants lmfao
If he is looking for individual championships why would he go to Iowa? The way he talks about God and his goals it seems to me PSU would be the place he fits in the best.
The faith aspect can't be under appreciated.

Great interview. Hope he comes to Penn State, but no matter where he wrestles next year. I’m confident it will be the right place for him after watching that. Impressive young man.

Reactions: District four
Just listened.

My bias is implicit, but given Aaron’s goals and personality, I’m starting to get excited!
There are billions of people on earth who make countless life and death decisions on a daily basis. Isn't it a bit preposterous to think a supreme being has a plan as to where a 20 year old pursues his wrestling career or that the supreme being actually cares? Isn't this what free will is all about?

There are billions of people on earth who make countless life and death decisions on a daily basis. Isn't it a bit preposterous to think a supreme being has a plan as to where a 20 year old pursues his wrestling career or that the supreme being actually cares? Isn't this what free will is all about?
Don’t matter to me if u down with the G-O-D or not, just give us a stud 133 for the next 3 years

Somebody needs to watch Aaron Brooks post championship interview from last month :cool:

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
I'm not here to debate faith, not even a little. My post was about a strong correlation with what Aaron sounds like he's all about and what most of our most successful athletes and coaches profess to be all about. Seems like a perfect match to me.

Haven’t listened to interview yet. So you say he reads the forums huh? Wonder if he knows one of his biggest fans already pulls for his next team? :)

Lee > Woods

You should tell Ironturd and the rest of them there that I’ve been recruiting Aaron since last fall. I love the hate…. Ha

What a quality kid and what a story. The Hawks can have the Ferarri's, this is the kind of charachter that we have built our team on for the past decade. To my knowledge, PSU is the only team that consistently integrates faith into the overall theme of the program. Perfect fit is an understatement. Everything happens for a reason.

Reactions: Love the lions
Yes it is and they are not the same. There are plenty of coaches who have a plan for young wrestlers and where they pursue their wrestling careers. Just because the kid makes a choice doesn't mean he doesn't have free will. He followed a course directed by someone he respected. Same thing with a higher power with some minor detail issues lol

what's iowa gonna tell him ummm you won't have any knees left when you leave but you will possibly take 2nd or below in the team race!!LOL

what's iowa gonna tell him ummm you won't have any knees left when you leave but you will possibly take 2nd or below in the team race!!LOL
How long before starts to use Minnesota logic? Penn State and Iowa have combined to win 14 of the past 15 championships. Or maybe, in the past decade Iowa has finished 2nd twice as often as PSU!

Reactions: danoftw
How does Cael visiting Cannon affect Nagao's situation? Would Cael recruit over Cannon with Nagao now that he is in the portal??

Billions of people aren't asking God this specific question, he is. So he's putting it out there and asking. Now we can quibble abpout what that means, but he seems to like this process. It's no different than meditating on this, thinking it over, or going with your guy imo. He's articulating the question to help him make the decision.

How does Cael visiting Cannon affect Nagao's situation? Would Cael recruit over Cannon with Nagao now that he is in the portal??
Just my suspicion only, but above all wants kids who want to be here. I also don't think he issues guarantees in the form of a promise to start. That has to be earned. If Cael possess one trait it's integrity. He would never take in one kid when courting another at the same time who is better without full disclosure.

I bet Cael has informed Cannon of an interest in meeting with Nagao and has told Chris to take his time and meet with all of the programs for which he has an interest. Chris is a one year opportunity while Aaron three. If Nagao goes elsewhere Chris will likely pick PSU, but I tend to doubt that is how this plays out.

This should all be settled in a couple of weeks.

No doubt in my mind Nagao is a much better fit at PSU for both parties and it will happen. Hearing his interview was as of he had been here for years already. His priorities, temperament, faith and dedication all align perfectly with Cael's model.

At this point I would be suprised if Cannon announces first, unless these questions have all been settled behind the scenes. One would think Nagao will be pursued by the very same programs that have expressed an interest in Chris, so the threat of Chris going somewhere only to get bumped should be a consistent concern.

No doubt Cannon will still be a great get for whomever secures his talents.

Just my suspicion only, but above all wants kids who want to be here. I also don't think he issues guarantees in the form of a promise to start. That has to be earned. If Cael possess one trait it's integrity. He would never take in one kid when courting another at the same time who is better without full disclosure.

I bet Cael has informed Cannon of an interest in meeting with Nagao and has told Chris to take his time and meet with all of the programs for which he has an interest. Chris is a one year opportunity while Aaron three. If Nagao goes elsewhere Chris will likely pick PSU, but I tend to doubt that is how this plays out.

This should all be settled in a couple of weeks.

No doubt in my mind Nagao is a much better fit at PSU for both parties and it will happen. Hearing his interview was as of he had been here for years already. His priorities, temperament, faith and dedication all align perfectly with Cael's model.

At this point I would be suprised if Cannon announces first, unless these questions have all been settled behind the scenes. One would think Nagao will be pursued by the very same programs that have expressed an interest in Chris, so the threat of Chris going somewhere only to get bumped should be a consistent concern.

No doubt Cannon will still be a great get for whomever secures his talents.
I believe Cannon has 2 years of eligibility, at least according to wrestlestat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT