ADVERTISEMENT

10 All-Americans?

Let it be known far and wide that Roar missed something! ;)

10 AAs odds
Iowa 40%
PSU 25%
Michigan 3%
Minnesota -83%

I like your odds for Iowa. Sadly I'm afraid one of our guys will stumble against weaker competition in the championship bracket and then run into a freight train in the wrestlebacks. It happens to the best of them each year. I'm happy as long as we beat PSU. Just kidding! :)

I just want see some good wrestling that concludes with the NCAAs this year.

I like your odds for Iowa. Sadly I'm afraid one of our guys will stumble against weaker competition in the championship bracket and then run into a freight train in the wrestlebacks. It happens to the best of them each year. I'm happy as long as we beat PSU. Just kidding! :)

Aw c'mon. You're a very respectful poster, but you ain't kidding! :p

I will be happy to see 10 hands raised on Saturday Night at NCAA's though, no doubt.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul

It can happen easy. Reiland went from returning champ to DNP in 91 or 92 I think and cost Iowa 10 all americans

Reactions: Lumpy Johnson
It can happen easy. Reiland went from returning champ to DNP in 91 or 92 I think and cost Iowa 10 all americans

I completely agree. I have two weight classes in mind that I think could easily be a top 8 and top 3, and at the same time both become round of 12s. One slip in the championship bracket can really cost you especially when there are other upsets in the same bracket. Nothing is for certain come NCAAs, especially if there's a guy who comes from nowhere (i.e., 8 seed freshman Mekhi Lewis in 2019) and spanks the field. And I could see it this year, especially with all these stud freshmen who have nothing to lose because it's basically a free year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT