ADVERTISEMENT

1 or 2 Tickets For Sale NCAA Championships, Loge Box

Gray52

Dec 9, 2012
I have 1 or 2 (will sell just 1, or both) NCAA Championships all-session tickets available for Table 2 in the Bud Light Zone Loge Box section. Other two tickets at table are PSU fans! This section is just above the lower bowl (similar view to the lower bowl suites). It has a comparable view to The Madison Club Suite in NYC. This is a table setting and has a great view of the arena. There's also plenty of room to walk around and stretch your legs (like the Madison Club). There is a waiter assigned to your table for food (Burgers, Salads, Nachos, Wings, Etc...), soft drinks, and adult beverages during each session (food/drinks extra). A buffet is also available for purchase ($14-$17 pp). I paid $700/each but will consider any offer. Tickets shipped yesterday. I can deliver them anywhere in the State College area (or via USPS) later this week. email me for additional info. mepowell52@comcast.net

I have 1 or 2 (will sell just 1, or both) NCAA Championships all-session tickets available for Table 2 in the Bud Light Zone Loge Box section. Other two tickets at table are PSU fans! This section is just above the lower bowl (similar view to the lower bowl suites). It has a comparable view to The Madison Club Suite in NYC. This is a table setting and has a great view of the arena. There's also plenty of room to walk around and stretch your legs (like the Madison Club). There is a waiter assigned to your table for food (Burgers, Salads, Nachos, Wings, Etc...), soft drinks, and adult beverages during each session (food/drinks extra). A buffet is also available for purchase ($14-$17 pp). I paid $700/each but will consider any offer. Tickets shipped yesterday. I can deliver them anywhere in the State College area (or via USPS) later this week. email me for additional info. mepowell52@comcast.net
Wow..someone better jump on them quick.....WE NEED TO OUTNUMBER THEM ALL FOR THE GREAT PARTY...NEED OUR FANS TO STAY ON THE REFS TOO....GONNA BE A GREAT TIME !!!! CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON THE NATIONAL TOURNAMENT AS A PSU WRESTLING FAN....I HAVE MY 6....

"Wow..someone better jump on them quick.....WE NEED TO OUTNUMBER THEM ALL FOR THE GREAT PARTY...NEED OUR FANS TO STAY ON THE REFS TOO....GONNA BE A GREAT TIME !!!! CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON THE NATIONAL TOURNAMENT AS A PSU WRESTLING FAN....I HAVE MY 6...."

General Buck Turgidson is that you???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT