ADVERTISEMENT

1 BIG ticket... FREE

pointingdogsrule

Jan 26, 2014
My Iowa friend backed out of the tourney. His wife decided to have a baby a few days early. As a result, I have 1 ticket in the PSU section to give away (both days). Reply here if interested.

PS: you will be stuck sitting next to me.

I'll be attending as a photographer but traveling to Pittsburgh with my better half; she's not planning on attending any of the sessions but would go to a session if someone has a free ticket that's otherwise going unused. She's a PSU alum ('89) and good company as other board members could attest. Only throwing it out there if someone else doesn't claim, which seems likely.

I have a free one too, all-session. Posted above in the pinned thread. Good seat, PSU section, row 15.

Roar, as I posted above, let me know if you can’t get rid of Sunday’s ticket. Would like to sit with PSU brothers and sisters for the finals.
Let’s figure out a way to meet tomorrow. We’re in 115, most of row 12.

Roars ticket sounds like it's gone. Mine is still available. Tikk it's your wife's if she wants the ticket.
563-419-8927.
Tikk. This ticket is for the Big10's.

Last edited:
Roars ticket sounds like it's gone. Mine is still available. Tikk it's your wife's if she wants the ticket.
563-419-8927.
Tikk. This ticket is for the Big10's.
Ah, sorry, I misread. I thought you were talking about Pittsburgh, I didn't read the subject line closely enough. But thanks for responding and the generous offer to the board.

We would love to be in the PSU section, but having tickets already, we’ll leave them to those in need. That being said, we will be sure to wander over looking for potential gaps/no shows/no takers spots. :)

We would love to be in the PSU section, but having tickets already, we’ll leave the available ones to those in need. That being said, we will be sure to wander over looking for potential gaps/no shows/no takers spots. :)

We would love to be in the PSU section, but having tickets already, we’ll leave them to those in need. That being said, we will be sure to wander over looking for potential gaps/no shows/no takers spots. :)
CC -if you get a moment, text me tomorrow at the # I posted above. Since we’re sitting close by, it would be nice to say hello.

Reactions: ccdiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT