ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re all in this together.” Are we?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
We’re all in this together. Just don’t get between me and my 12 cases of toilet paper.

We’re all in this together. Unless we have to furlough you or permanently kick you to the curb.

We’re all in this together. Sorry, our services are not available because as a human, you’re gross.

So, are we all in this together, or is it really “Go f*ck yourself, from at least six feet away.”?

:eek:

2 camps:

Let’s painfully wait this out and survive

let’s open ‘er up and see what happens

so no we’re not all in this together. People are booking Disney world trips for June 1 (they started reservations up again) meanwhile the local school district which was supposed to end June 10 is out for the year...

Reactions: chalkstream1
We’re all in this together. Sorry, our services are not available because as a human, you’re gross.

This sounds like the Ohio governor. PA residents buying liquor will spread COVID-19 but Ohio residents apparently won't.

We’re all in this together. Just don’t get between me and my 12 cases of toilet paper.

We’re all in this together. Unless we have to furlough you or permanently kick you to the curb.

So, are we all in this together, or is it really “Go f*ck yourself, from at least six feet away.”?

Are we? Or #WeAre :D

Your last sentence! To John Surma and Louis Freeh!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT