ADVERTISEMENT

“Penn State breaks records with gifts targeted to immediate and long-term needs”

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
See the link below. From the article:

“UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — Even as a global pandemic and a national economic downturn unfold, Penn State’s alumni and friends have continued to support the University at unprecedented levels. President Eric Barron announced to the Board of Trustees last week that donors committed more than $381,323,670 in the fiscal year that ended on June 30, surpassing the record of $372,555,732 set last year and continuing a three-year streak of record-breaking commitment totals.

“Penn Staters have rallied to the need of our students and our institution with gifts that express their belief in our shared future and our capacity to lead the way out of the present crises,” said Barron. “I know that these are difficult times for many members of the Penn State community, both near and far from our campuses, and that there are many demands upon their attention, energy, and resources. The continuing support we have received is both humbling and inspiring, and we are committed to fulfilling the faith in our institution that is reflected in this year’s fundraising results.””

https://news.psu.edu/story/625801/2020/07/20/administration/penn-state-breaks-records-gifts-targeted-immediate-and-long

b
arren’s so got this.

:eek:

Billy Barty-not amused.

Sky Low Low really pissed

200px-Sky_Low_Low.jpg

Put Bob and Art in charge! Penn State would have more money than they would know what to do with!

Put Bob and Art in charge! Penn State would have more money than they would know what to do with!

Me? No, I'm not very god at fundraising, a trait I seem to share with PSU's current AD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT