ADVERTISEMENT

“Fair” PSUKnocker and Bob92 have entered the poster transfer portal

TheGLOV

Gold Member
No information is yet available as to where they might end up.

Rumor mill has “fair” transferring to Entertainment Tonight so he can stay updated with the most recent info on starlets from yesteryear.

Rumor mill also has rudedude transferring to the Liverpool message board if the price is right.

And no, The GLOV is not transferring anywhere. You’re stuck with me.

:):);):)

Last edited:

Rumor mill has “fair” transferring to Entertainment Tonight say he can stay updated with the most recent info on starlets from yesteryear.

Rumor mill also has rudedude transferring to the Liverpool message board if the price is right.

Maybe they can enter the portal to coach UNC basketball. So much more talent than Michigan.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Rumor mill has “fair” transferring to Entertainment Tonight say he can stay updated with the most recent info on starlets from yesteryear.

You been reading my mail again GLOV?:confused:
;)

When do we get to talk to Rutgers Al about making the jump to BWI? Heard he’ll be at the Beav on Saturday.

Not Liverpool, Bayern Munich! Bundesleiga baby!!

At least they had the courtesy to tell you beforehand. My application was rejected.
That's because they didn't like your "doggy style" response when it asked for position.

The GLOV entering the transfer portal!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT