ADVERTISEMENT

Zordich

gobble2

Gold Member
Dec 6, 2004
Try and get Michael Zordich from Michighan as DC I think he just coaches D-Backs

Nowhere nearly experienced enough. Position coach? sure. DC? not yet

I always enjoy seeing former Penn State players succeed, as players in the NFL, as coaches, or in non football careers. That being said, I think that the idea that a coach was formerly a player of coach at Penn State automatically makes them the best candidate for a current coaching position is just silly. Maybe Zordich is a good coach, but the only reason the OP suggested him was because he is a former player.

I always enjoy seeing former Penn State players succeed, as players in the NFL, as coaches, or in non football careers. That being said, I think that the idea that a coach was formerly a player of coach at Penn State automatically makes them the best candidate for a current coaching position is just silly. Maybe Zordich is a good coach, but the only reason the OP suggested him was because he is a former player.

I think bringing M Zordich to PSU would be awesome - in any capacity. I lean towards former lions coming home - they get it. Just no more ivy league guys - we had 1 good one and the rest are too self-serving

Just as long as we're throwing ideas around, why not Dan Connor, who just got the head coaching job at Archbishop Carroll High School...?

I think bringing M Zordich to PSU would be awesome - in any capacity. I lean towards former lions coming home - they get it. Just no more ivy league guys - we had 1 good one and the rest are too self-serving

Respectfully even though they might be good individuals and good or very good players, that doesn't mean that they would be good or even decent coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT