ADVERTISEMENT

Zordich and Mauti

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
I think it was very important that these young men were Legacy players of previous Penn State players. I also think it was important that they were Legacy players that were not from the State College area. Look at the split Joyner and the Suheys acted to shield and protect tgeir interests in Centre County at all costs. These two guys have been around the program since they were little kids they insiders but from the outside. What they witnessed at Penn State as children and growing up and through their formative years stood in stark contrast to what the Band an others especially those with an interest in preserving failed institutions in Centre County portrayed. The university and the football program we're very lucky to have these guys and also have so many other guys like to Hamilton Stephon Morris many many more that have spoken out clearly concisely like the leaders that they are. Credit that to whomever you want their parents and the people that influenced them and their parents the most. It took guts to stand firm and speak out and stand firm like they did. AsZordich said it was hard but it was easy.

Reactions: WyomingLion
They are the primary reason why the lions still did well after the scandal. Both great leaders on and off the field!
I would hire them on staff!

ADVERTISEMENT