ADVERTISEMENT

Ziggys Back

Wait - did we know about this Barry Bender guy from Tyrone abusing boys - one of them Aaron Fisher's uncle - and Sassano & Madiera handling that case as well? My mind is oatmeal anymore.

Senior Deputy Attorney General Mike Madeira prosecuted Bender. Same guy whose office "forgot" to hand over details of 1998 to Corbett's OAG in 2009?

Still begs the question now even more why Sassano didn't storm the Second Mile offices kicking over filing cabinets and cracking a few heads together.

http://old.post-gazette.com/regionstate/20011110doctor1110p3.asp

http://www.tyronepa.com/2003/04/Jury-trial-for-Tyrone-doctor-Barry-Bender-pushed-to-May/

Wait - did we know about this Barry Bender guy from Tyrone abusing boys - one of them Aaron Fisher's uncle - and Sassano & Madiera handling that case as well? My mind is oatmeal anymore.

Senior Deputy Attorney General Mike Madeira prosecuted Bender. Same guy whose office "forgot" to hand over details of 1998 to Corbett's OAG in 2009?

Still begs the question now even more why Sassano didn't storm the Second Mile offices kicking over filing cabinets and cracking a few heads together.

http://www.tyronepa.com/2003/04/Jury-trial-for-Tyrone-doctor-Barry-Bender-pushed-to-May/

Forgive my ignorance (or naked speculation) but why does NARCOTICS officer Anthony Sassano keep getting involved in all of these cases that have to do with abuse of children?

Seems odd that child trafficking and narcotics would be so linked together.

Of course it seems odd that Ray Gricar disappeared after announcing a major narcotics bust, but hey - what do I know? I've clearly watched too many movies about corrupt cops.

Yes, Barry Bender was a Medical Doctor and threw these parties where these "wayward teenagers" would go for free drugs and booze (which Bender had access to as an MD). Here is an article which was published immediately following the announcement of the charges:

Given the dates in question, when the investigation took place (2001) and the connection to Lock Haven and Centre County areas, it's hard to believe that this guy didn't associate with TSM/Sandusky.....

Yes, Barry Bender was a Medical Doctor and threw these parties where these "wayward teenagers" would go for free drugs and booze (which Bender had access to as an MD). Here is an article which was published immediately following the announcement of the charges:

Given the dates in question, when the investigation took place (2001) and the connection to Lock Haven and Centre County areas, it's hard to believe that this guy didn't associate....

Also, I ran a google search on Dr. Barry Bender and Tyrone Herald and the first two articles to come up are quite disconcerting - see the following link:

Looks like Dr. Bender was accused of "Moral Turpitude" against minors back in 1997 (see first article in search - I didn't download article because it's a "pay for" site), but what the hell is going on that it took DPW / OAG until 2001 to nab this guy? The second article says his son attended and graduated from PSU Altoona in Jan 2001!

One more article - this one from the Daily Collegian of all places! This article has more details:

According to this Daily Collegian article, his son Christoper Bender was also arrested for illegally dealing drugs which is somewhat interesting given that he had just graduated from PSU-Altoona in January, 2001. His other partner in crime, Gilbert Stephenson, and his Stephenson's girlfriend were also arrested - the girlfriend resided in Lock Haven and was accused of regularly hosting parties at her home....(there is the LH connection to AF's dad I assume.....).

Given the dates in question, when the investigation took place (2001) and the connection to Lock Haven and Centre County areas, it's hard to believe that this guy didn't associate with TSM/Sandusky.....

I know I ask this all the time, but one would think that the CEO of a children's charitable non-profit (and a licensed child psychologist to boot) that draws clients from the Lock Haven/Tyrone area - might be a little more attuned to such crimes against at-risk kids like this which is in their client service area. One would think such a professional might want to do a mental review of best practices at the charity with regards to adults and minors and ask himself "what if?". One could argue that such a professional might want to discuss with his Board how to tighten up procedures and the access to such at-risk kids, lest allegations start flying and adults associated with the charity are unfairly maligned or caught in a maelstrom of accusations.

I can't buy into the Mayberry RFD mentality in the late 90's and early 2000. Back in the 70's perhaps, but after the police are telling your charity founder to knock it off with the naked crap in the shower with kids after they try to nail him in a sting in '98 - you might want to revisit your "best practices".

Wow, Ziegler reaches a new low and compares consensual teenage sex to sexual abuse.

Anyone who supports his behavior needs to look in the mirror. He's clearly got a narcissistic personality disorder and a persecution complex. Even on the most basic level he makes crap argument after crap argument.

Seriously, it's a fact that many victims of sexual abuse will do anything to hide it from the world. Ziegler's comparison to consensual sex is plain stupid -

"Oral sex is messy, and it happened so many times, his mother would have seen some physical evidence. I know I couldn't have hidden that much oral sex with a woman at his age."

Take good look at how ignorant this logic is. Now remember he believes Sandusky is innocent because he couldn't get him to confess using tips from Clemente.

Wow, Ziegler reaches a new low and compares consensual teenage sex to sexual abuse.

Anyone who supports his behavior needs to look in the mirror. He's clearly got a narcissistic personality disorder and a persecution complex. Even on the most basic level he makes crap argument after crap argument.

Seriously, it's a fact that many victims of sexual abuse will do anything to hide it from the world. Ziegler's comparison to consensual sex is plain stupid -

"Oral sex is messy, and it happened so many times, his mother would have seen some physical evidence. I know I couldn't have hidden that much oral sex with a woman at his age."

Take good look at how ignorant this logic is. Now remember he believes Sandusky is innocent because he couldn't get him to confess using tips from Clemente.
Tell that to the poor defense witness neighbor who had 2 cars destroyed by the Fisher Clan.

Tell that to the poor defense witness neighbor who had 2 cars destroyed by the Fisher Clan.
What does that have to with Ziegler comparing consensual sex with sexual abuse?

Absolutely nothing. You're just too cowardly to own what you support.

Yawn. I'll own anything when it comes to the dishonesty of DF/AF. Refute JZ with facts, and stop trying to tug at heart strings. My empathy tank is on fumes.
I just did genius. He compared consensual sex to sexual abuse in one of his half assed arguments.

It doesn't matter who he's talking about. The argument itself is totally ignorant, myopic, and why people hate him.

Maybe if you used even a tiny bit of empathy you'd see the difference? Sexual abuse leaves the victims filled with guilt and shame. A consensual act act doesn't, and there's nowhere near the same motivation to hide it from the world. But the almighty Ziegler has spoken and you're so certain about what he knows.

I just did genius. He compared consensual sex to sexual abuse in one of his half assed arguments.

It doesn't matter who he's talking about. The argument itself is totally ignorant, myopic, and why people hate him.

Maybe if you used even a tiny bit of empathy you'd see the difference? Sexual abuse leaves the victims filled with guilt and shame. A consensual act act doesn't, and there's nowhere near the same motivation to hide it from the world. But the almighty Ziegler has spoken and you're so certain about what he knows.
I think you misunderstand what I am asking for. What you continue to type is just a bunch of nothing. Show me a video of the neighbor on the OTHER side of DF/AF telling me they are truthful people and that the contributing neighbor is out of his mind.

"Sexual abuse leaves the victims filled with guilt and shame."

I was sexually abused as a child. Forgot about it completely for almost 40 years. I suffer no guilt or shame. I have no anger, I have no other "typical" symptoms. Don't generalize.

The point is 100+ times assaulted as a teenager and no evidence, and no one close to him believes him, and don't even get started on the mother. It is so apparent that he is lying. And he's considered the most credible!? Then there's the middle finger on the bed of cash.

The point is 100+ times assaulted as a teenager and no evidence, and no one close to him believes him, and don't even get started on the mother. It is so apparent that he is lying. And he's considered the most credible!? Then there's the middle finger on the bed of cash.
The point is his specific argument, comparing consensual sex to sexual abuse, is moronic. It can't be argued otherwise.

You can think there should be evidence, but what he did is go a step further and make an absurd argument that has no basis in reality. He often does this and you guys ignore it. It clearly shows what a poor grasp he has on the realities of sexual abuse.

This is the same guy that attacks Jim Clemente, an expert on the subject, and claims he knows better. Why? Because Clemente told him ways to get a pedophile to confess and the great John Ziegler didn't get a confession. Oh well then, if he couldn't get him to confess he must be innocent.

Have you ever considered that Ziegler was at a tremendous disadvantage? He was there looking for information to clear Joe Paterno. That was his real motivation. Just like all those boys that were looking for a father figure Jerry exploited his weakness. Jerry knew as long as Ziegler got what he was really there for he would leave satisfied. So the "out of touch guy who loved young people" played perfectly.

Go look at the unaired portion of Sandusky's NBC interview. He basically confesses because he's presented with questions that demand an explanation. How the hell did Bob Costas manage to get more out of Sandusky in 20 minutes over the phone? Because he's a professional that knows how to get answers.

As far as credibility, Ziegler is the one attacking, stalking, trespassing, and interviewing anyone who has something
negative to say about AF or his family.

You can't judge AF's behavior but give Ziegler a pass. He crossed the line a long time ago and inserted himself into the story. He's responsible for actions that he judges as proof he's right (FB pic you referenced). It's a joke.

I think you misunderstand what I am asking for. What you continue to type is just a bunch of nothing. Show me a video of the neighbor on the OTHER side of DF/AF telling me they are truthful people and that the contributing neighbor is out of his mind.
No, you're missing the point. It has nothing to do with credibility at all.

Ziegler argued:

"If I had 100 encounters with a woman where we had oral sex, she gave me oral sex a hundred times right. And let's pretend I was somehow living at home like AF is, and I'm bringing my laundry home. You don't think that one time mom is going to find something"

That's a moronic argument by any measure and AF/DF's credibility have zero to do with it. But by all means, continue supporting flawed logic with irrelevant deflections.

And BTW, attacking DF's parenting and character doesn't help the argument she would have noticed something. It's actually the opposite.

ADVERTISEMENT