ADVERTISEMENT

Ziegler on HLN today

I heard the end of his interview on Glenn Beck's show this AM. He was asked for his reaction to the HBO Paterno movie. As expected, he really blasted it for about a 5 minute stretch. Called it "pure fantasy". Good stuff.

God bless him. Yes he can be irrating but sometimes the truth is. He is one of the very few that seem obsessed with clearing the Paterno name amongst others. I wish others were so “committed”! Go JZ go. I wish he would get ahold of Armin ”Kataminante”

Reactions: francofan
I heard the end of his interview on Glenn Beck's show this AM. He was asked for his reaction to the HBO Paterno movie. As expected, he really blasted it for about a 5 minute stretch. Called it "pure fantasy". Good stuff.

Actually he only discusses the Paterno movie for 2.5 minutes. It starts at ~13:30 and is wrapped up around 16:00. I don't believe the truth will remain burried forever. It is too big a story and too many people know what happened. It is just a matter of time before the true story becomes evident. I hope that that day comes around sooner rather than later.

Actually he only discusses the Paterno movie for 2.5 minutes. It starts at ~13:30 and is wrapped up around 16:00. I don't believe the truth will remain burried forever. It is too big a story and too many people know what happened. It is just a matter of time before the true story becomes evident. I hope that that day comes around sooner rather than later.

For anyone who actually had the stomach to watch the movie, would you say that Ziegler's view is correct in that the movie makes Joe out to be someone who because of his advanced age "forgot Jerry Sandusky was a pedophile"?

For anyone who actually had the stomach to watch the movie, would you say that Ziegler's view is correct in that the movie makes Joe out to be someone who because of his advanced age "forgot Jerry Sandusky was a pedophile"?

I watched almost all of it and then got bored.
INMO it made Joe look like the old man that he was.
But they did get a lot of stuff wrong and the fact that they even included that ass hat Bernie McCue and his fake 1970's ish accuser in it made it pretty much a complete farce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT