ADVERTISEMENT

Ziegler making the radio rounds. On WEEI in Boston 9:05

Right as the guy stating Jerry is innocent is the guy most people should follow.

giphy.gif
I know you hate him but you really need to listen to this interview or whatever the hell it was. John has the entire thing worked out and these two aholes are in the land of denial

I know you hate him but you really need to listen to this interview or whatever the hell it was. John has the entire thing worked out and these two aholes are in the land of denial

Yes he can school people who don't know the facts. That is great and he shines there...no doubt. He doesn't in such a way it turns people off and him stating Jerry is innocent pretty much discredits him. I get a few here think he's doing wonderful things, but stalking Jerry's victims and proclaiming Jerry's innocence kind of overshadow everything else to normal folks. The day he actually stops attacking the victims and screaming about Jerry's innocence is when I'll listen again. In the last 2 years he hasn't provided any proof of Jerry's innocence other than trashing AF or Matt. That isn't evidence Jerry is innocent IMO, it's evidence Jerry picked the craziest of the bunch and was targeting the ones that were less mentally stable. Just one mans opinion though.

He is about ratings and the look at me factor. Compare his message to Ray's. Night and day. I'm all for the truth coming out with regards to how or why the school jumped on the grenade and tossed it at Joe. I just don't believe going to victims of abuse events and making an arse of yourself is a great way to get your message across. Red Ray's letter and then compare that to that idiot getting arrested and filming himself dong it. I don't have the JZ blinders on...sorry. It bothers his most vocal fans, but most of them would drive off the cliff with him at this point IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUSignore
The retaliation begins. From the moron who openly admitted on public radio that he knew Bob Gamere was a pedophile, was friends with him and chose not to call the authorities, leaving scores of innocent children in harms way.

Last edited:
Reactions: simons96
The retaliation begins. From the moron who openly admitted on public radio that he knew Bob Gamere was a pedophile, was friends with him and chose not to call the authorities, leaving scores of innocent children in harms way.
That's not a very nice thing to say. Remember when this country had some manners? Class? Decorum? Whatever it was, it's obviously gone. Apparently replaced w/ extra ignorance.

Dennis and Callahan are classless jerks. I was listening to them the morning Paterno's casket was being taken through State College and one of them actually said "I hope somebody pi$$e$ on his casket as it goes by." I called the station and left a message complaining but they could have cared less. They never gave this story a fair shake. Like ESPN they were judge jury and executioner without any real knowledge of the situation. It was all about ratings....not the truth. After that, I never listened to them again! Garbage!

Wow, I listened to that, but had to shut it off well short. Those 2 idiots were making a complete mockery out of the entire situation. It was not a serious interview and was really hard to listen too. I wanted to chime in so badly, but obviously couldn't LOL.... Those fools choose to be blind about it, (but most are unfortunately).

I've noticed that 1 on 1 interviews go much better than than 1 on 3 or whatever. They feed off each other and only makes interviews unbearable to listen to and gets you absolutely no where. Ziegler needs to try to do only 1 on 1 interviews otherwise they will all turn out like this. Waste of time for him as well as anyone who listens. However, I'm sure it was great for all the haters and small minded folks though. It gave them the exact crap they want to hear.

OK, I'm off my soap box now...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT