ADVERTISEMENT

Ziegler making the radio rounds. On WEEI in Boston 9:05

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
Reactions: AJ65
what a joke... all they did was talk over him so he could not say anything.... rather than discussing facts and a real interview all they did was mock him

They mocked him and the whole situation...laughing while talking about child rape. But yeah, Joe Paterno is the bad guy. Incredible. And John brought up the obvious and important point that the Church scandal happened in reverse as compared to Sandusky. Church = money then story, Sandusky = story then money. I think John is wrong about Sandusky, but he's right about Penn State's involvement.

what a joke... all they did was talk over him so he could not say anything.... rather than discussing facts and a real interview all they did was mock him

Not surprising. The last thing the radio guys wanted was a reasonable discussion. They wanted someone to come on that would give them an excuse to talk about Paterno more. It must make them feel good about themselves.

WEEI is laughable! I lived in Boston for twenty five years. That station never cared AT ALL about college sports. It was all Red Sox, Bruins, and Patriots. Hell even when they did broadcast a BC game, the halftime was "Patriots Talk". Now they talk with "authority" about Penn State. What idiots!

http://v6.player.abacast.net/2099

Greg Roman ‏@RomanEcho 1h1 hour agoRiverside, MO
@DandCShow @WEEI For your sake fellas I hope you did your homework or @Zigmanfreud will embarrass you. No one knows this case like JZ.

DINO COSTA ‏@LISTENTODINO 8h8 hours ago
I talk #PennState #Paterno #Sandusky the first 35 minutes of today's SHOW Listen Here: http://dinocostaradionetwork.com @Zigmanfreud tomorrow SHOW
Wouldn't it be nice to hear the "A9" taking on these engagements?

Wouldn't it?

unlike the posers like Cuban, Ziegler is defending PSU vigorously on social media and on the air

btw, when is Yonchuk getting his own radio show??

Reactions: JoeDidntKnow
The only person that goes out and defends our University, and he is met with disdain and ridicule. No wonder he hates Penn State. I would as well.
Well he's also been making the rounds proclaiming Sandusky's innocence. If you want to associate with that approach, feel free. I will not and I certainly understand why the Paternos and PSU would distance themselves from that approach as well.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So you're saying Ziegler got "Ziegler'd" on their show? Because JZ yells over and mocks people all the time too, it seems to be his MO.

Well he's also been making the rounds proclaiming Sandusky's innocence. If you want to associate with that approach, feel free. I will not and I certainly understand why the Paternos and PSU would distance themselves from that approach as well.
I wouldn't assume ALL the Paternos feel the same way you do. Just sayin...

D & C are the epitome of Boston sports mindset - generally clueless. I haven't lived up there for years and yet I still find myself dumber than I used to be for having listened to them (especially Callahagn) only a handful of times.

Reactions: simons96
:eek: The second he states Jerry is innocent, nobody really outside of his PSU fans take him serious.

I do think JS isn't guilty on every count he was found guilty of, but most of them are legit. To say he 100% innocent like Ziegs has been saying is pretty ludacrist. If JZ would admit this, people would take him more serious. There is no way JS is innocent. There is no way JS is getting out of prison.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
I do think JS isn't guilty on every count he was found guilty of, but most of them are legit. To say he 100% innocent like Ziegs has been saying is pretty ludacrist. If JZ would admit this, people would take him more serious. There is no way JS is innocent. There is no way JS is getting out of prison.

Your spelling of the word "ludacrist" is ridickulis.

I've followed this fairly closely (though certainly not as closely as some on this board) and I would say that no one understands this case anywhere near as well as John. His predictions have been spot on (unlike some of his rivals). He especially understands the media part of this story better than anyone and how it affects the decisions made. Political correctness is off the charts in this case. The reluctancy of people to question accusers with very questionable to outright rediculous stories has snowballed to where we are right now.

The case against JS is built on McQueary and Aaron Fisher. Both are dubious to put it lightly. He slayed those Boston guys just like he does anyone who doesn't do their homework. Why can't someone who disagrees with him who is actually knowledgeable debate Zig for the good of the cause of truth? I believe Ziglier would change his position on the guilt/innocence of the parties involved if there was actually proof of it. Do people think he's an idiot or that he doesn't believe what he is saying? I get that he's loud, so what? Penn Staters on the whole should be as outraged, I know I am.

I've followed this fairly closely (though certainly not as closely as some on this board) and I would say that no one understands this case anywhere near as well as John. His predictions have been spot on (unlike some of his rivals). He especially understands the media part of this story better than anyone and how it affects the decisions made. Political correctness is off the charts in this case. The reluctancy of people to question accusers with very questionable to outright rediculous stories has snowballed to where we are right now.

The case against JS is built on McQueary and Aaron Fisher. Both are dubious to put it lightly. He slayed those Boston guys just like he does anyone who doesn't do their homework. Why can't someone who disagrees with him who is actually knowledgeable debate Zig for the good of the cause of truth? I believe Ziglier would change his position on the guilt/innocence of the parties involved if there was actually proof of it. Do people think he's an idiot or that he doesn't believe what he is saying? I get that he's loud, so what? Penn Staters on the whole should be as outraged, I know I am.

Agreed. No one has the guts.

Those who use facts to make decisions would get a lot out of that interview.
Those who are emotion-driven puppets will yuk it up and continue to act like fools.

Rational people would hear the facts and at least consider that they themselves may not have the information they thought they did about the case. It opens the door for further understanding.

Again, those who don't give a flip about fairness, due-process, facts and rational evaluation will likely continue on in totally clueless fashion. We've seen this repeatedly in situation after situation.

Don't sweat the idiots. They don't have the capacity to rise out of the gutter.

Those who are honest and who want the rule of law to apply to themselves and their families, will continue to learn how corrupt the old media has become, as too often, the old media will repeat and repeat any lie for profit.

Reactions: MtNittany
Near the end of that interview with the Boston radio station, after Ziegler jumps off, the three hosts are talking amongst each other about creepy guys they've come to know over time. One of them admits he worked alongside a Jerry Sandusky-type -- that they all knew -- but yet he didn't call the police. He justifies his failure to act by saying he wasn't in a position of power anyway.
http://media.weei.com/device/mobile...paterno-he-defends-jerry-sandusky-5-10-16.htm

Your spelling of the word "ludacrist" is ridickulis.

59845718.jpg

Just a hunch, but this picture here might serve as a hint as to the content of JZ's next release on his website. Just a hunch...

13219773_10154184411064283_1211604491_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT