ADVERTISEMENT

zettle tackling tree stump

wonderful wally

May 29, 2001
Anthony getting a little feisty. Or does he think B1G lineman are stumps.

Sorry. Old dude here so no link. See instances

Wonderful

I think its dumb only because of risk of injury -- like broken collarbone? What do I know though. Thought it was actually funny other than that.

The tree was dead and rotted... I'm not saying that I could push it over with my little finger, but it's all show and not really a great testament to his strength (let alone football ability). It may get him some extra publicity though, which will be good for him and the team. It's just not that impressive for a 275 athlete to knock over a dead tree.

Too bad Drew Bledsoe isn't on our schedule. Would be a good simulation of tackling him

What? That is an extremely weak and aged tree. I could knock that thing down just using my head.:)
Some might argue you have knocked down many trees using that method. I, of course, would not be one of them.;)

Some might argue you have knocked down many trees using that method. I, of course, would not be one of them.;)
It's too far gone to use as firewood, even. Might be good for smoking a critter out of his den, though.:)

He definitely picked the right tree to knock over. It was probably easier than using a chainsaw on rotted wood. Really like watching him play. Got to think he would have been drafted if he had left early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT