Zelensky, Hunter Biden, And Their Sugar Daddy Corrupt Oligarch Kolomoisky. Spoiler Alert Zelensky Is Just As Bad If Not Worse Than Putin. Mark It

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
What a tangled web. There are lots of secrets and crimes being hidden in Ukraine. This is why the west and all the corrupt politicians that were using Ukraine as their money laundering/child trafficking/biolab hub (and God knows what else) are freaking out. They don’t want people to find the skeletons in the closet, they’d much rather see Ukraine get reduced to rubble so that it would cover up their crimes.

Some great summaries by Gonzalo Lira:

More in depth video:

This could just be propaganda but it needs looked into before one can accurately assess what’s going on:

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Why did Zelensky allow neonazi militia groups to attack/terrorize the donbass region for years (specifically targeting civilians, aka crimes against humanity)?? Wouldn't a good person denazify their country themselves? Apparently he was ok with neonazis doing whatever the fuuck they wanted, even the Ukraine military was terrified of them.

xXNWGqn.jpg

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
What a tangled web. There are lots of secrets and crimes being hidden in Ukraine. This is why the west and all the corrupt politicians that were using Ukraine as their money laundering/child trafficking/biolab hub (and God knows what else) are freaking out. They don’t want people to find the skeletons in the closet, they’d much rather see Ukraine get reduced to rubble so that it would cover up their crimes.

Iran = Obama sends $150 billion in cash to Iran before leaving office in 2016. John Kerry’s daughter is married to an Iranian national.

Ukraine = Hunter Biden/Joe Biden dealings & corruption, stealing millions from American tax payers to funnel money to Ukraine.

Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul sits on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. Romney’s son does too. John Kerry’s son. Biden’s son.

Now you know why we're "helping" Ukraine & why Pelosi is running again.

Having fun yet?

The tentacles of Ukraine corruption capture Cofer Black of Bush's 9/11 cabinet, Obama, Biden, Soros, Schiff, Pelosi, Bolton, John Kerry, Romney, & the Clintons.

Great video to revisit by Glenn Beck, given President Trump gave him an interview....

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
False flag inbound. It will get blamed on the Russians. My guess is a chem weapons attack. Russia has no need for such an attack bc chem weapons are unpredictable and they are currently winning. They have all the major cities and the bulk of the Ukrainian army (60K troops currently in eastern Ukraine) surrounded and slowing squeezing in.

It would also give the US/Nato the justification to enter the war and that’s the last thing the Russians want.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

More in depth video:

This could just be propaganda but it needs looked into before one can accurately assess what’s going on:

Laura Logan knows what’s up…

Full interview:

Reactions: john4psu

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

More in depth video:

Here’s Zelensky on tape trying to rationalize his support of a well known nazi leader.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

More in depth video:

But Zelensky did not invade another country. I believe that makes him a slither better than Putin.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
But Zelensky did not invade another country. I believe that makes him a slither better than Putin.
He allowed actual nazis to butcher and shell and snipe his own citdizens in the Donbass for 8 years...(15-20K dead) he's a piece of shit. He won his election on the promise to end the military action against the donbass but when he asked the nazis to stop they laughed in his face and told him to STFU. He was in a bad spot and could have blowed the whistle but instead he cucked out.

r0wLXo1.jpg

3RVARiP.jpg

yYGkSpx.jpg

52af48d3eab8eaf80f43dd66
(mcstain and oleh the nazi from svoboda party)

Ukraine-Zelensky-awarding-Dmytro.jpg
(Zelensky giving an award to the Commander of the nazi Right Sector)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiTownLion

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
He allowed actual nazis to butcher and shell and snipe his own citdizens in the Donbass for 8 years...(15-20K dead) he's a piece of shit. He won his election on the promise to end the military action against the donbass but when he asked the nazis to stop they laughed in his face and told him to STFU. He was in a bad spot and could have blowed the whistle but instead he cucked out.

r0wLXo1.jpg

3RVARiP.jpg

yYGkSpx.jpg

52af48d3eab8eaf80f43dd66
(mcstain and oleh the nazi from svoboda party)

So you stand with Russia in this war?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I stand with neither side. I sure as hell don’t support govts that embrace nazi ideology and kill their own citizens.
LOL, he's gaslighting for Putin daily. That was more of a rhetorical question you asked him, Alpha. And he sidestepped even that.

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
And Russia is a paragon of ethical conduct, right, Dr. Conspiracy Guy? Love your posts, you whackadoo, you.

All in all it's looking like some kind of peace may be brokered before this takes as many lives as Hillary Does Libya or Syria Pipeline $800 billion dollar Moderate Rebel Aid 4 Al Queda Warz- we can pray for peace while still saying Putin has blood on his hands...

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

More in depth video:

What’s going on is tens of thousands of everyday, normal Ukrainians are being slaughtered by Putin’s army. Is that really that hard to figure out?

I don’t doubt most of what you’ve posted. But that does not justify what is taking place now, nor should it be a justification for turning a blind eye to the current atrocities being committed now by Russia. And that is the argument you are making, that we should simply ignore it all.

Last edited:

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
I read this and obviously one doesn't know if it's true or not and if it is, you certainly wouldn't hear about it from our media.

Thousands of children end up missing here in the U S. and that is so under reported and yet the media doesn't investigate that or broadcast that fact loudly.

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Remember the name Kolomoisky. He’s up to his eyeballs in corruption with dems in Ukraine. The hunter laptop is exposing all of this. Buckle up!

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
What a dumb thing to post. He's presenting information that the MSM refuses to cover. Both of my parents were born and lived in the Ukraine until WWII and I'm not a big fan of Zelenskyy but that doesn't mean I stand with Russia. Nice little smear you learned from our media propagandists.

What people refuse to understand is that Zelensky is a bad guy too.

This is like a fight of rival gangs in a high security prison.

You can be against fighting and definitely be against the one that threw the first punch but that doesn't make the other gang leader good.

The western leaders are too comfortable with Zelensky IMO.

LdN

Ski

May 29, 2001
What people refuse to understand is that Zelensky is a bad guy too.

This is like a fight of rival gangs in a high security prison.

You can be against fighting and definitely be against the one that threw the first punch but that doesn't make the other gang leader good.

The western leaders are too comfortable with Zelensky IMO.

LdN
Zalenskyy doesn’t have dreams of putting the Soviet Union back together, but the former head of the KGB does. Ukraine isn’t a threat to the rest of Europe like the guy threatening nuclear war over NATO membership. I see a very slight difference between the two.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
What a dumb thing to post. He's presenting information that the MSM refuses to cover. Both of my parents were born and lived in the Ukraine until WWII and I'm not a big fan of Zelenskyy but that doesn't mean I stand with Russia. Nice little smear you learned from our media propagandists.
Thanks for the compliment my friend.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
that's impressive since he has only been president since 2019 :rolleyes:
I’ll rephrase then, all leaders since the nazi backed armed coup in 2014 have allowed the nazis to kill 15,000+ civilians in the Donbass. Which makes sense since the nazis have pretty much captured most of their govt after the coup.

r0wLXo1.jpg

yYGkSpx.jpg
(Ukrainian right sector units and their documented atrocities)

52af48d3eab8eaf80f43dd66
(mcstain pictured with and Yatsenyuk (the future installed PM) and Oleh the nazi)

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
I’ll rephrase then, all leaders since the nazi backed armed coup in 2014 have allowed the nazis to kill 15,000+ civilians in the Donbass. Which makes sense since the nazis have pretty much captured most of their govt after the coup.

r0wLXo1.jpg

yYGkSpx.jpg
(Ukrainian right sector units and their documented atrocities)

52af48d3eab8eaf80f43dd66
(mcstain pictured with and Yatsenyuk (the future installed PM) and Oleh the nazi)

lulz, at least you moved the goal post

Rick Sanchez

Feb 23, 2022

More in depth video:

Haha wow

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Wow indeed. What are your thoughts on zelensky banning opposition political parties but still allowing nazi political parties (svoboda, etc.)? Zelensky has also banned opposition media and had journalists disappeared. Sounds very Putin like huh? I’d say he’s worse. Putin at least doesn’t tolerate nazism.

Latest posts