ADVERTISEMENT

Your preferences vs predictions for the cheating scandal.

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
What I would do: Immediately suspend Hairball and both coordinators for the rest of the season. Demand they cooperate fully, including turning over all cell phones, laptops, financial records, and whatever is necessary for an investigation. If they fully cooperate and the findings show they did not participate and had no knowledge they could be reinstated. Only though full cooperation would such an expedited investigation be completed. Failure to fully cooperate would mean no league championship game and no playoff/bowl games. Future punishment depends on findings but if found complicate would mean a three year bowl ban, reduced schollies, and banning any athletes involved from playing.

What will likely happen? MAYBE one or two coordinators suspended. Nothing else until after the season.

If there is evidence that the coordinators knew, that’s one thing. But if there’s not, I don’t see how you suspend them. I’m not saying they didn’t know; it obviously looks bad. But it’s not what is believed but instead what can be proved. That’s why the head coach suspension makes sense - it’s written that they are responsible regardless of what they knew.

A Harbaugh suspension seems inevitable. Coupled with the ongoing investigation into unallowed Covid recruiting and reports of a lack of cooperation, it’s difficult for me to believe he returns next year. I think it’s at least 50-50 that he has coached his last college game.

As for what I want? I want PSU to beat them with all their coaches fully intact. No excuses. Let the nation’s cfb fans finally all root for PSU again. I don’t care what happens afterward.

Reactions: PSUDC
The razing of the Big House and the ground salted with radioactive material. The crucifixion of all UM coaches with Harbaugh upside down. All Walmart Michigan fans sold into slavery. Anyone who ever utters the words to Hail to the Victors shall have their tongue cut out.

Probably a suspension of Jimmy for all future UM games two days after he’s bolted to the NFL.

If there is evidence that the coordinators knew, that’s one thing. But if there’s not, I don’t see how you suspend them. I’m not saying they didn’t know; it obviously looks bad. But it’s not what is believed but instead what can be proved. That’s why the head coach suspension makes sense - it’s written that they are responsible regardless of what they knew.

A Harbaugh suspension seems inevitable. Coupled with the ongoing investigation into unallowed Covid recruiting and reports of a lack of cooperation, it’s difficult for me to believe he returns next year. I think it’s at least 50-50 that he has coached his last college game.

As for what I want? I want PSU to beat them with all their coaches fully intact. No excuses. Let the nation’s cfb fans finally all root for PSU again. I don’t care what happens afterward.
The coordinators knew, He was side by side with both all game long holding printed laminated copies of opponents signals. They knew.

The coordinators knew, He was side by side with both all game long holding printed laminated copies of opponents signals. They knew.

According to texts from Stalions in 2021 to friends, he built that compendium of laminated stolen playbooks and accompanying signals on double-digit scUM opponents by "watching games on TV". Hairball and company would know this is farcical bullshit, but don't worry I'm sure they're going to say he told them the same thing. Essentially, it is pretty clear that Hairball & Co used a "don't ask, don't tell" approach with Stalions as they would know that such a sophisticated and complete compendium of work, on double-digit opponents could only be built via illegal means - which is far more incriminating, than absolving, of Hairball & Co.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT