You lefties don't get it. With very few exceptions I can show up wherever I want with a gun. (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Those exceptions include (but aren't limited to): schools, court houses, official government meetings, polling places, bars, restaurants which derive 50% or more of their revenue from alcohol sales, business having '502 signs' (a Texas law) prohibiting guns on the premises and private property where owners disallow it. Otherwise, I am free to show up wherever the phuck I please and there's little you can do about it. Don't like it. Then appeal the Second Amendment. It's really that simple. $hit, I double-dare you to come to take it. You'll get an @ss full of lead should you try.

BTW, I maintain it's not Rittenhouse who's on trial. Rather, it's the AR15 "assault rifle." If Rittenhouse used a pistol then he wouldn't have been charged based on the video evidence alone. But that dastardly AR has lunatics seeing red. For real.

“It’s easy to see how an acquittal could send the message that there are no consequences for showing up armed wherever you want, and then when situations escalate, you pull the trigger and get away with it,” said Nick Suplina, senior vice president for law and policy at Everytown for Gun Safety.

Lessons learned from the Rittenhouse trail (and it's a crying shame it took this long to get the message through to you leftist lunatics): don't provoke a man with a gun.

Last edited:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Cosmos thinks he is still on active duty in the Marines. His right to open (or concealed) carry any gun, or howitzer, he wants, anywhere and anytime, runs directly contrary to everyone else's desire not to have some gun nut shoot them dead. The Second Amendment will ultimately get properly construed, and gun nuts like Cosmos will be facing some serious restrictions on their gun activities.

Reactions: franklinman

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
Those exceptions include (but aren't limited to): schools, court houses, official government meetings, polling places, bars, restaurants which derive 50% or more of their revenue from alcohol sales, business having '502 signs' (a Texas law) prohibiting guns on the premises and private property where owners disallow it. Otherwise, I am free to show up wherever the phuck I please and there's little you can do about it. Don't like it. Then appeal the Second Amendment. It's really that simple. $hit, I double-dare you to come to take it. You'll get an @ss full of lead should you try.

BTW, I maintain it's not Rittenhouse who's on trial. Rather, it's the AR15 "assault rifle." If Rittenhouse used a pistol then he wouldn't have been charged based on the video evidence alone. But that dastardly AR has lunatics seeing red. For real.

“It’s easy to see how an acquittal could send the message that there are no consequences for showing up armed wherever you want, and then when situations escalate, you pull the trigger and get away with it,” said Nick Suplina, senior vice president for law and policy at Everytown for Gun Safety.

Lessons learned from the Rittenhouse trail (and it's a crying shame it took this long to get the message through to you leftist lunatics): don't provoke a man with a gun.
AND shoot anyone you have an argument with and claim self defense, congrats. Yes, its that simple now.

Reactions: odshowtime

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Cosmos thinks he is still on active duty in the Marines. His right to open (or concealed) carry any gun, or howitzer, he wants, anywhere and anytime, runs directly contrary to everyone else's desire not to have some gun nut shoot them dead. The Second Amendment will ultimately get properly construed, and gun nuts like Cosmos will be facing some serious restrictions on their gun activities.

No Cosmos does not. Spare me the profile of a gun nut. Here's the deal and there's really no way around it. If Congress could it would. But as it stands, even with a sympathetic majority democrats lack the political will. What does that tell you? Also and in case you've been living on Mars lately, gun ownership has been growing by leaps and bounds. Check the FBI background check stats. It spikes every time your side riots. So keep rioting. It won't be long before gun owners outnumber non-gun owners. Moreover, so long as my right doesn't infringe upon yours there's little you can do. It's not like I'll point my gun at you like that idiotic prosecutor did. The day we face "serious gun restrictions" is the day the Constitution is buried and we live under tyranny.

Do it the right way. Do a constitutional amendment.

Last edited:

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017

Cosmos right to intimidate and menace other people and play with dangerous toys is more important than our right to be safe.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Cosmos right to intimidate and menace other people and play with dangerous toys is more important than our right to be safe.

Bwahaha! Given the proliferation of crime and the Defund the Police movement you're more safe with me around than not! Unfortunately, people like you won't realize it until they dial 911 in their time of need, only to get dead air.

Here's ironic part. The Kenosha riot is presumably about Jacob Blake. It's the reason outside rioters and agitators were there. Yes? Well then why do they protest over a lawful killing by cops? Jacob Blake ignored cops' orders. He retrieved a knife. The cops shot in self-defense. Hell, one of the cops is back on duty. Ergo, there was no reason to riot. This isn't about George Floyd. This is about Jacob Blake, so why should we let you lefties conflate the two issues? WTF is the Rainbow Coalition stirring up a $hit? It was white-on-white crime.

Conclusion- Kyle Rittenhouse had as much right to be out-on-the-street and Rosenbaum, Huber, Grosskreutz, 'jump kick man' or anyone else who provoked and attacked a man with a gun. In fact, one could argue Rittenhouse had more right to be there than 'jump kick man' due to the latter's criminal record. So there's that, too.

Look, should the mere presence of a gun scare you, Lafayette Bear et al then go seek psychiatric counseling. It's an irrational fear not unlike fear-of-the-dark. You need help. Get it.

Last edited:

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
To whom do you refer. Rittenhouse? He wasn't arguing. He was running for his life.
Do you think Rittenhouse is the only shooting in the US of A ? WAKE UP. There are more mentally ill ass holes running around the streets with a weapon than at any time in our past, oh but, gun rights, and their rights.

Last edited:

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Restrictions? You mean like Chicago?

Ski

May 29, 2001

Open carry does not equal being shot dead by a gun nut. You are most likely to be shot by a perp that is illegally carrying concealed until the time that he deems it necessary to brandish his weapon to commit his crime. CCL holders aren't the ones shooting people dead, except in self defense. Open carriers might be a little more likely to do that, but not by much. Perps don't follow the law, don't care about the 2nd Amendment, and don't carry legally.

Last edited:

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes
Do you think Rittenhouse is the only shooting in the US of A ? WAKE UP. There are more mentally ill ass holes running around the streets with a weapon than at any time in our past, oh but, gun rights, and their rights.
Piss off. I am done ceding the moral high ground to you.

You do not get to take away my rights because someone else is abusing them.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I have news for you, its EVERY city in the COUNTRY. Kids shooting parents, parents shooting kid, neighbors shooting each other, WHY, because they all have A FUC'N gun.
Well, consider who they are and what they do. And then consider if these dirtbags would still harm themselves without one. Then remember you're a moron.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Gun crime is down 45% since 1993, while the number of guns has gone up 56% during the same time. You need to get your news elsewhere.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
My point is seek professional help should you have this irrational fear of guns. That might include taking a handgun safety course in order to: 1) become familiar with its operation and 2) be aware of the awesome responsibility associated with owning a gun. Until you do you are ill-informed and just bending to the will of a vocal minority. It also reflects a lack-of-character on your part. Thank you.

Reactions: Ski

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
Lets see,. 1 night only, Husband shoots, kills his wife and himself, Father shoots son over booze. Man shoots neighbor over leaves blowing in his yard and plugging his gutters. LMFAO on all these idiots, keep it up America. AND the best one, Wife kills husband and places his body in a freezer and moves to COL and collects his SS for 5 years undetected.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Lets see,. 1 night only, Husband shoots, kills his wife and himself, Father shoots son over booze. Man shoots neighbor over leaves blowing in his yard and plugging his gutters. LMFAO on all these idiots, keep it up America.
Anecdotes are not data.