ADVERTISEMENT

You have won a signed Penn St. fball jersey of a current or former defensive PLAYER of your choice.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
NOT FOR REAL but who would you pick? You can only pick one! Play-er that excludes Joe.

My pick: Arrington

Since I also (see other thread) won a Lavar Arrington autographed football at a charity auction, I think I'd probably go with Jack Ham here.

Reactions: indynittany
My buddy was on the practice squad at Penn State for a few years. Then he joined the rugby team. Anyway I had a football at one of the blue & white games. I asked him if he could get Lavar and Courtney to sign my ball. He said I can get one of them over here. You need to pick. I went with Lavar. And that was awesome but only half complete. I will have to go with Courtney Brown.

Rosey Grier.

And the jersey has to be sewn with two neck holes.

7-ray-milland.jpg

I actually have one of Alan Zemaitis' game jerseys, probably from from the 2005 season (though not signed) from the year they had the large equipment sale before the Blue White game. I'm pretty sure it's from the 2005 season as it has some purple marks on it that must be from the Northwestern endzone.

I already own a signed Sean Lee jersey. Not a real game jersey though. Just one that I bought.

I would probably go with Arrington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT