ADVERTISEMENT

You guys will feel better...

when Temple beats Notre Dame.

God, how long do you expect us to feel badly? It took like 74 years for Temple to beat Penn State. Where does Temple stand in its series with ND? No one can wait that long. ;)

Last edited:
You clearly want ND and the points. Good decision. After the Owls lose to Cincy this week I'm moving the "gambitline" to -49.:D

I think Temple is going to beat Cincinnati --- the Owls are better coached and have a much better defense. They will get to Gunner Kiel.

I'm going to that game Saturday night --- I'm becoming a Temple Owls groupie!

Reactions: NelsonMunce
Fairgambit's early line has ND by 21.....I concur!
Apparently you are not aware of his Penn State - Temple prediction.
medium-smiley-032.gif

God, how long do you expect us to feel badly? It took like 74 years for Temple to beat Penn State. Where does Temple stand in its series with ND? No one can wait that long. ;)

They've only ever played once. Season opener two years ago. 28-6 ND.

It dawned on me Saturday that the first two series were almost identical to that 2013 Notre Dame game, and I confess to feeling that "oh boy, here it comes" that long-time Temple fans have become accustomed to. But unllike 2013 (and contrary to expectations),, the team didn't fold. A program epiphany, perhaps.

They've only ever played once. Season opener two years ago. 28-6 ND.

It dawned on me Saturday that the first two series were almost identical to that 2013 Notre Dame game, and I confess to feeling that "oh boy, here it comes" that long-time Temple fans have become accustomed to. But unllike 2013 (and contrary to expectations),, the team didn't fold. A program epiphany, perhaps.

I'm just kidding Temple fan. ;). Good luck the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT