ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t make this stuff up

PA college fan

Jun 26, 2001
Our board’s due diligence in hiring Univ Pres may be lacking??? Already whistleblower lawsuit from former Louisville mandated reporter doing her job, FBI charging Assistant Coach with extortion and our new Pres and her sidekick demoting such employee for getting police involved and saying you can’t trust the FBI???

Do we have an out clause for Pres who now looks fake after her Univ tour sounding meek and kind. How do you defend against a lawsuit like this and does it even matter— Penn State deserves better and this was to be new start.

I guess she is not named in lawsuit— the Univ is — but all the main items involve her and her assistant potentially not wanting publicity about basketball recruiting violations. Collegian and State College.com and even some national outlets are covering.

Well. I don’t
Our board’s due diligence in hiring Univ Pres may be lacking??? Already whistleblower lawsuit from former Louisville mandated reporter doing her job, FBI charging Assistant Coach with extortion and our new Pres and her sidekick demoting such employee for getting police involved and saying you can’t trust the FBI???

Do we have an out clause for Pres who now looks fake after her Univ tour sounding meek and kind. How do you defend against a lawsuit like this and does it even matter— Penn State deserves better and this was to be new start.
Week. I don’t trust the FBI either

Well. I don’t

Week. I don’t trust the FBI either

Let's see...

Freeh, based on his time as FBI director, is hired to take down Joe Paterno and preserve the reputations of the BOT/Second Mile members who pay him $8M.

FBI, based on a foreign 'dossier' they knew was fake almost immediately, issues warrants and wire taps a presidential candidate, and then allows former director Mueller to conduct an investigation for 4 years into allegations they knew were fake, costing the country $32M, for purely political reasons.

FBI sends undercover agents into the crowd at Jan 6th protests. They arrest tons of people who are still in prison without due process, but remarkably, they don't arrest or even interview a man who is on film, over 2 days, repeatedly calling to go into the capitol and is there when barriers are pushed down.
(not FBI agents at the Jan 6 protest 😂)
E_l8iubX0AAo6UT

Yup...definitely don't trust them either

I tend to take a wait and see approach on such things, accusations don't mean much to me especially in this age of trial by social and traditional media. But I was a bit disappointed to see recent news that UM is hiring Santa Ono (former pres at Cincinnati and British Colombia). I'm no expert on presidents and their qualifications but what I have read about Santa Ono is pretty amazing, he seems to be universally loved and it appears that PSU may have missed an opportunity to get a great one. Of course president Neeli may be a great one too, that remains to be seen.

Let's see...

Freeh, based on his time as FBI director, is hired to take down Joe Paterno and preserve the reputations of the BOT/Second Mile members who pay him $8M.

FBI, based on a foreign 'dossier' they knew was fake almost immediately, issues warrants and wire taps a presidential candidate, and then allows former director Mueller to conduct an investigation for 4 years into allegations they knew were fake, costing the country $32M, for purely political reasons.

FBI sends undercover agents into the crowd at Jan 6th protests. They arrest tons of people who are still in prison without due process, but remarkably, they don't arrest or even interview a man who is on film, over 2 days, repeatedly calling to go into the capitol and is there when barriers are pushed down.
(not FBI agents at the Jan 6 protest 😂)
E_l8iubX0AAo6UT

Yup...definitely don't trust them either
Right....you also missed entrapment of fictitious Gov of MI kidnapping

They go after what's left on the White Supremacy Groups, virtually nothing, and parents questioning School Boards, but don't even attempt to look at "ANTIFA" when in 2 years there were 30 individuals killed during their riots and a "Half Trillion Dollars" of property destroyed. Not one Democrat has even mentioned ANTIFA, not once; what does that tell you.

The FBI Director is a joke and a puppet for Biden!

They go after what's left on the White Supremacy Groups, virtually nothing, and parents questioning School Boards, but don't even attempt to look at "ANTIFA" when in 2 years there were 30 individuals killed during their riots and a "Half Trillion Dollars" of property destroyed. Not one Democrat has even mentioned ANTIFA, not once; what does that tell you.

The FBI Director is a joke and a puppet for Biden!
and of course you believe that

ADVERTISEMENT