PennState 5 Rutgres 1
PennState 7 Rutgres 1 Time out Rutgres
PennState 10 Rutgres 1
PennState 15 Rutgres 2
PennState 20 Rutgres 4
PennState 25 Rutgres 9 PennState hits .537, Rutgres hits -.082

PennState wins 3 sets to 0

Last edited:
They're going to have to win @ #13 Wisconsin and @ #4 Minnesota in order to win the B1G.

Ouch for Rutgers. I saw some scores like that in high school when my daughter played but not sure if I've ever seen a team fail to hit double digits for an entire match between NCAA teams.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Ouch for Rutgers. I saw some scores like that in high school when my daughter played but not sure if I've ever seen a team fail to hit double digits for an entire match between NCAA teams.

It’s rutgres. They fail a lot at a lot of things.

Wow. Looks like the intermission may have taken longer than the actual playing time.

Last night Illinois beat (#7 in Coachs poll and #4 RPI) Minnesota 3 sets to 1.

They're going to have to win @ #13 Wisconsin and @ #4 Minnesota in order to win the B1G.
Looks like Nebraska has sooth sailing against bottom feeders to win their remaining games. They've lost one and beat PSU head-to-head. Would there be co-champs if both have one loss or is there a tiebreaker in volleyball standings?

Last edited:
Looks like Nebraska has sooth sailing against bottom feeders to win their remaining games. They've lost one and beat PSU head-to-head. Would there be co-champs if both have one loss or is their a tiebreaker in volleyball standings?
I think they would be co-champs. I don't think head to head is used as a tiebreaker. Maybe somebody can confirm this.

Two tough matches to go though. Like you said Nebraska has clear sailing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT