ADVERTISEMENT

WTT registrations

Jason's been practicing Kaiser Soze footwork.

FTZRJHjXsAAJDGe

I so much want to agree with this and so much hope to see the Bartlett we’ve all expected next year, but man i was disappointed in the END of the Maple match. Down 1 with 90 seconds to go against the US Open champ and he doesn’t even take his first shot until 30 seconds left, takes a half shot with 15 seconds left and then….nothing.
He looked so good against Kolodzik and active against Parker, but that last 1 min and 30 sec really had me scratching my head again.
Yup - Bartlett was hesitant clearly against Maple's length. It's definitely going to be a kryptonite of his always but it'll occur less at 141 in college.

Post March interview Nolf was asked what he needs to do differently to take on Dake…his reply: “Gucci made is the G” . interviewer admitted Comment was over his head…asked Nolf to explain. He did not…what the heck was he talking about?
"Gucci Man is a G"...that's a fact, Jason is better for accepting this.

Reactions: hlstone
Mark got nothing for Zahid :( Down 6-0 with two to go. Looked like he gave up on the third TD.

Mark is the ultimate tweener.
He’s only a tweener for oly weights, if he was closer to 79 than 86, not sure why he didnt just go 79.
79 is perfect for him it would seem.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Upsets happen in freestyle all the time. So do weird sequences. Also, Nolf had a legitimate reason as he wrestled before the match and Starocci had a bye because IMar MFF'ed. I do believe Starocci was hungrier (first senior event, he had something to prove) but yeah, I don't think Nolf threw in the towel or wanted to take a L to someone who is probably like a little bro to him.

There is a vast difference between throwing in the towel/wanting to take an L and just not being mentally on top of your game after an emotional loss. The latter is natural.

There is a vast difference between throwing in the towel/wanting to take an L and just not being mentally on top of your game after an emotional loss. The latter is natural.
Nick suffered this same fate after that loss to Henderson...he didn't get up for McKenna

He’s only a tweener for oly weights, if he was closer to 79 than 86, not sure why he didnt just go 79.
79 is perfect for him it would seem.
He actually addressed this in some interview a while back mentioning he was tired of cutting weight. I agree and think he should reconsider but I am not the one cutting the weight

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
"Gucci Man is a G"...that's a fact, Jason is better for accepting this.
@Lovethissport

Was it "Gucci Mane is a G"?

Gucci Mane is an Atlanta rapper, who is credited with starting the subgenre of "trap music." One of his songs is
"Certified G" ( ).

"G" is "Gangster" as in OG (Original Gangster).

My best guess at Jason's meaning is that he was expressing respect for Dake by indicating that, similar to Gucci Mane, Dake is a certified gangster of wrestling.

Reactions: nerfstate
@Lovethissport

Was it "Gucci Mane is a G"?

Gucci Mane is an Atlanta rapper, who is credited with starting the subgenre of "trap music." One of his songs is
"Certified G" ( ).

"G" is "Gangster" as in OG (Original Gangster).

My best guess at Jason's meaning is that he was expressing respect for Dake by indicating that, similar to Gucci Mane, Dake is a certified gangster of wrestling.
Whatever any of this really means, I agree with it. Thanks for the interpretation.

What Nolf Is referring to is the brand Gucci made is the G in other words you know what your getting when you buy Gucci and you know what your getting when you watch Nolf
Well, I disagree with Jason on this. I've have seen almost every match he has wrestled since he came to PSU and I NEVER know what he is going to do next. :)

I do know that is probably going to be impressive and fun to watch.

Well, I disagree with Jason on this. I've have seen almost every match he has wrestled since he came to PSU and I NEVER know what he is going to do next. :)

I do know that is probably going to be impressive and fun to watch.
That's the brand. You don't know what he's going to do but you do know he's doing something

ADVERTISEMENT