ADVERTISEMENT

WTT registrations

Cenzo and Ringer was wrestling the most exciting 1-1 (on shot clock) matches I've ever seen. Then Ringer and him had a scramble and Cenzo refused to give up the 2 but gave up the step up but again with the clutch gene, finishes a shot with under 5 seconds to go. MY GOODNESS.

Cenzo and Ringer was wrestling the most exciting 1-1 (on shot clock) matches I've ever seen. Then Ringer and him had a scramble and Cenzo refused to give up the 2 but gave up the step up but again with the clutch gene, finishes a shot with under 5 seconds to go. MY GOODNESS.

Low scoring, but very entertaining match. Cenzo keeps coming out on top. Looking good at 79kgs.

Looking ahead...
Has Mark Hall ever wrestled David Taylor? (Outside the room in a real match)
I'm sure Valencia has... anyone have the 411 on their history?

I don't recall Nick Lee ever facing Evan Henderson. Anyone with a better memory?

PD3 is a No-Show for his consolation match. No heads up....just no show. I am stunned

This may be a dumb question but....

For the weights that have someone sitting at Final X, they Finals of this Challenge Tournament will be best 2 of 3 Sunday afternoon. Correct?

For the weights where no one is sitting at Final X, they semifinal winners tomorrow morning will advance to Final X. Why would they not wrestle the semifinals of those weights as best 2 of 3 to get to Final X?

If you have to win a best of three final to get to Final X, which is then best of three again, why do 65, 70 and 125 not have to do the same? Seems it would make sense for the semifinals at those weights a best of three as well.

What am I missing?

Did Carter hurt his head/ears against Marsteller?

Wearing headgear in his consi win.

PD3 is a No-Show for his consolation match. No heads up....just no show. I am stunned

He tweeted this 3 hrs ago, so make what you will of it..... (sorry, don't know how to imbed a tweet)

@PatDowney

·
3h

after a cold (beer emoji) & i reflected on my performance. i recant my previous statements & take full responsibility for the bad wrestling i displayed. i owe an apology. u can't be mad w the results u didnt get from the work u didnt put in. sorry for my initial innacurrate assessment.

He tweeted this 3 hrs ago, so make what you will of it..... (sorry, don't know how to imbed a tweet)

@PatDowney

·
3h

after a cold (beer emoji) & i reflected on my performance. i recant my previous statements & take full responsibility for the bad wrestling i displayed. i owe an apology. u can't be mad w the results u didnt get from the work u didnt put in. sorry for my initial innacurrate assessment.
You just paste the url of the tweet, the board's software knows what to do. Same with FB or Instagram.

Reactions: WreslingFan0314
I thought Cenzo would have trouble repeating against Ringer but he really had a plan and executed it. Some of the best defense he's ever shown in his career, over multiple exchanges. Ridiculous hips.

I thought Cenzo would have trouble repeating against Ringer but he really had a plan and executed it. Some of the best defense he's ever shown in his career, over multiple exchanges. Ridiculous hips.

NoinVE.gif

Awesome updates are much appreciated. I am very encouraged that Bartlett appareantly opened up. He just needs to keep at it and it will come. At 141 he'll be one of the stronger wrestlers.

Reactions: hlstone
Awesome updates are much appreciated. I am very encouraged that Bartlett appareantly opened up. He just needs to keep at it and it will come. At 141 he'll be one of the stronger wrestlers.
Every guy BoBar wrestled had 5-6 years experience on him, damn I hope he enters U23.

Henderson with the upset. Brilliantly wrestled match that would've been easier to follow with a running score.

Reactions: amattaro
Lee was up 8-0 after a minute or so and 10-2, then gave up the next 10 points. Weird match on Nick's part.

Couldn’t see the score, but was thinking for a second that Nick had the tech in the first on that one flurry. Henderson is a savvy mf.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Nick went for a reversal that wasn’t there. Otherwise a pretty good match.

I also don’t understand how a chest wrap is two points. Your chest is literally on the back of the guy giving up two, and your back is the only one that touches the mat. It’s a weird contradiction.

Nick went for a reversal that wasn’t there. Otherwise a pretty good match.

I also don’t understand how a chest wrap is two points. Your chest is literally on the back of the guy giving up two, and your back is the only one that touches the mat. It’s a weird contradiction.
I can't remember, is this part of the Best of Three stuff, or is Nick done?

ADVERTISEMENT