ADVERTISEMENT

WTT registrations

Why would PD3 get zip tied at the airport??
Seems like a good bet against it.

After all, cops only use Zip-ties when they dont have cuffs!
He appeared to be zip-tied on the plane, and there was a stewardess in the background. He said it was related to a dispute over him blocking the exit aisle, but how surprised would anyone be if it turns out he "zip tied" himself, given how his every waking moment is a desperate cry for attention. If he was so disruptive that he needed to be zip-tied, it seems odd that he still had the ability to livestream. But if this was real, I have to imagine an arrest took place upon arrival to the destination. Airlines have been pushing hard to disincentivize aggressive idiocy on planes and follow through on things like this.

He appeared to be zip-tied on the plane, and there was a stewardess in the background. He said it was related to a dispute over him blocking the exit aisle, but how surprised would anyone be if it turns out he "zip tied" himself, given how his every waking moment is a desperate cry for attention. If he was so disruptive that he needed to be zip-tied, it seems odd that he still had the ability to livestream. But if this was real, I have to imagine an arrest took place upon arrival to the destination. Airlines have been pushing hard to disincentivize aggressive idiocy on planes and follow through on things like this.
If you type this story without names.....it would be 10/10 guess it was this fool.

He never fails to disappoint

He wrestled at 149 all year. He will be wrestling at 143lbs. this weekend. Not 141. But his overall goal is indeed 141 come November
His walking-around weight at “149” was likely less than that of some 141s.

If he was at Okie State, he’d be 133. BB will be a smaller 141.

His walking-around weight at “149” was likely less than that of some 141s.

If he was at Okie State, he’d be 133. BB will be a smaller 141.
Assuming he’s not gonna make much noise this weekend, I hope he still does Jrs (or U23’s, whichever he’s able)
BoBar lets it fly in FS.

I hope he still does Jrs (or U23’s, whichever he’s able)
BoBar lets it fly in FS.

Me too.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: BB is likely a bit gun shy against true 149s. There’s a real chance their strength and length will keep him down for an entire period of he gets caught under them. He was giving up 10lbs or more to most of his opponents this year.

Me too.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: BB is likely a bit gun shy against true 149s. There’s a real chance their strength and length will keep him down for an entire period of he gets caught under them. He was giving up 10lbs or more to most of his opponents this year.
He wasn’t giving up 10 lbs to his opponents

He’s significantly shorter than Nick Lee and shorter than RBY.
Saw them all at O’Hare yesterday along with non-PSU/NLWC wrestlers. Gave them a “We Are!” and a quick, “Thanks for a great season and good luck at WTT.“. All very friendly.

Was hard to tell on the fly but Beau did seem relatively short even in a group where everyone’s under 6ft. I’m 5’9” and felt much taller than Beau.

Because most of his opponents are at 160lbs again by the time he wrestles them.
11 pounds in an hour? That‘s some Joey Chestnut shit right thar. 🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭

Reactions: nitlion6
Saw them all at O’Hare yesterday along with non-PSU/NLWC wrestlers. Gave them a “We Are!” and a quick, “Thanks for a great season and good luck at WTT.“. All very friendly.

Was hard to tell on the fly but Beau did seem relatively short even in a group where everyone’s under 6ft. I’m 5’9” and felt much taller than Beau.
Welcome aboard WIP! Thanks for the info,now are you availible to do PBP ALL WEEKEND??😉

Reactions: hlstone
Ian is a very tough dude. Injuries and sickness have played key roles at terrible times to keep him from being an AA over the past several years.

BB dominated that match, then gets reversed and two gut in the last minute. agree very frustrating!!

Ian is a very tough dude. Injuries and sickness have played key roles at terrible times to keep him from being an AA over the past several years.
I kind of always wondered about him. At times he looked like a world beater and other times lost or faded out in tournaments that would make you scratch your head.

sad that Flo is trying to be the leader but continually has tech issues. This 'broadcast' has been a mess!

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT