ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Wrestling Session 6 - 2022 NCAA Championships Results and Discussion thread

Did the lead announcer just say in his opening monologue that while Cael Sanderson's decision to go to Penn State was "strange", he's done nothing but win since arriving there???? ESPN is such a POS top-to-bottom - always a backhanded compliment when it has anything to do with PSU.

The Cyborg almost went into failure there.... really would have liked to see him get hit for stalling one more time.

He's so freakin weird!

Reactions: dsites52
Angel should have hit him just for fun. Nicky probably still wins but it would have been great banter and grown angles reputation

GregoryG said:

Suriano is going to be a gold mine for some psychiatrist.

MV5BNWFjNDhmYTEtOWQ3Yy00NGViLWE3Y2EtODhjNDc5ZDQ2MmUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
He should have but refs never call back to back stalls in a national final unless it's against RBY.

I generally wouldn't expect it to be called, but he ran for :23. Of course that seemed like 23 minutes. It just seems to me if I guy gets hit for stalling multiple times and still doesn't change what he's doing, it would be warranted in that situation.

Reactions: RB-Old
ADVERTISEMENT