ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling: PennState vs Iowa FINAL

Very nice win tonight. Surprised to see Joseph lose, but still an impressive win.

Last edited:
You guys keep going out if your way to look for these kinds of threads on other boards. And you keep finding it.
And then act surprised.
Here's an idea. Create a new thread for "Asshole posts on Iowa board" instead of taking over the "PSU wins" thread. I recognize that these sort of threads are never going to go away but at least recognize that some (the majority?) of us here don't want to be exposed to them.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
Here's an idea. Create a new thread for "Asshole posts on Iowa board" instead of taking over the "PSU wins" thread. I recognize that these sort of threads are never going to go away but at least recognize that some (the majority?) of us here don't want to be exposed to them.

I took notice that the moron wasn't disgusted or appalled whenever MSU kicks their ass in a sport, only PSU. It's OK for a current employee to assault young girls, but God for bid a retired football coach be accused of something...thanks PSU BOT.

Reactions: francofan
Just rewatched the match. Why did Stoll push Nevills after the handshake? He then left the mat without shaking hands with the PSU team.

I really dislike watching iowa wrestle. They are so boring. It's all block, stall, counter hoping for their opponent to make a mistake. The only time they attack is when they are completely dominant. I think this is why they've fallen to the #3 team in the B1G. If you are a superstar HS WR do you want to go play for Navy or or an explosive RPO offense. I think that's what Cael is selling and also duhOSU coach as well. Our style is fun. It's explosive and it's infectious.

Reactions: Cosmos and LionJim
JReacher is right. They got their assed kicked again. Terrible display by a storied program. Kemerer should have pinned Pipher. Did he try? Marinelli had no offense until Jospeh’s gamble. That won’t happen again. Stoll never did anything either. Sorensen crawling out of bounds is the state of Iowa wrestling.

Just rewatched the match. Why did Stoll push Nevills after the handshake? He then left the mat without shaking hands with the PSU team.

I really dislike watching iowa wrestle. They are so boring. It's all block, stall, counter hoping for their opponent to make a mistake. The only time they attack is when they are completely dominant. I think this is why they've fallen to the #3 team in the B1G. If you are a superstar HS WR do you want to go play for Navy or or an explosive RPO offense. I think that's what Cael is selling and also duhOSU coach as well. Our style is fun. It's explosive and it's infectious.

Well said. And I loved the "stalling" catcalls coming from the crowd last light. I realize we can't take them all but what's with this Murrysville, PA pipeline Brands has established? If I was a prep wrestler I could think of better places to accept a scholarship than Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT