ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Analysis

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
Don't understand team scoring, watching now. PSU up 14 points over Ohio State, 24 points over Oklahoma State and 38 over Iowa. My question for the wrestling guru's what needs to happen for PSU to win, whom should I root for, of course PSU wrestlers, but how about other impending matches. Greatly appreciate any help, I've become a devoted fan, even have my wife watching.

Don't understand team scoring, watching now. PSU up 14 points over Ohio State, 24 points over Oklahoma State and 38 over Iowa. My question for the wrestling guru's what needs to happen for PSU to win, whom should I root for, of course PSU wrestlers, but how about other impending matches. Greatly appreciate any help, I've become a devoted fan, even have my wife watching.

Go to the Wrestling Board and read some threads, you’ll have all your answers and then some.

It’s pretty simple. Root for the PSU guys root against the OSU guys( Ohio state) for the most part that’s all that matters. PSU takes care of business they should be good. Need more detail hit the link
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-are-we-still-looking-good-for-the-nc.235183/

Reactions: mhep32

http://wrestling.isport.com/wrestling-guides/a-guide-to-tournament-scoring-in-wrestling

The boys go 5 for 6 tonight.

RBY made all American. Nick lee will go for 3rd.

It’s not official yet, but the fat lady is done her warm ups

Reactions: N&B4PSU
To put in perspective

Psu would have to lose all remaining matches and Osu would have to win all remaining matches by fall

Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT