ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat Rankings | Week 2 2022

Thanks for the links. Too early to be meaningful. By January our line up will be awesome. We should be 1 or 2 in tournaments and duals. Stacked for 3-4 more years. Let's take 5 straight. Wrestlestat will have adjust and Pyles will look even dumber than usual. How can anyone work so hard to be so incompetent?

Thanks for the links. Too early to be meaningful. By January our line up will be awesome. We should be 1 or 2 in tournaments and duals. Stacked for 3-4 more years. Let's take 5 straight. Wrestlestat will have adjust and Pyles will look even dumber than usual. How can anyone work so hard to be so incompetent?
crap rankings as usual!

I like sitting back and watching the weekly climb in all of the rankings, Flo included. We have seen the pattern many times, as our new kids go from low/unranked to AA level as they dispatch higher ranked foes, and we approach go time.

Reactions: PABulldogs
I like sitting back and watching the weekly climb in all of the rankings, Flo included. We have seen the pattern many times, as our new kids go from low/unranked to AA level as they dispatch higher ranked foes, and we approach go time.
This^^^

I'll say this though, the only opinions I really care about (and bitch about) when it comes to our guys are those that are seeding our guys in March.

Posted last yr, preseason and early season ranking are useless, worthless and a waste of time. Just people justifying there job and trying to get business thru subscriptions / sales.

Reactions: Nitt Fan
Much rather they put out predictions, to me a ranking is not a prediction. Ranking should be based of a body of work/results. There are no results before season starts and very little for first 2-3 mths. You cannot have a true ranking for one yr based of previous yr. Funny how college spirts are the only ones that do that lol.

Reactions: Nitt Fan
Much rather they put out predictions, to me a ranking is not a prediction. Ranking should be based of a body of work/results. There are no results before season starts and very little for first 2-3 mths. You cannot have a true ranking for one yr based of previous yr. Funny how college spirts are the only ones that do that lol.
Lol. Nobody will bitch about predictions. Other than the same who bitch about rankings.
BTW: the NFL does it. IIRC, the Bills, Bucs & Chiefs were top 3. They're not now.
They're generally called Power Rankings in pro sports. Same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT