ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestle Stat gonna wrestle stat

Wait, have you donated to Wrestle Stat?šŸ˜
Are there any channels that you don't watch, despite paying an entire cable bill?

Using the rankings as an excuse not to donate a little bit of money to Wrestlestat might tell us more about you than it does them.

Last edited:
Just giving this whole wrestle stat thing a little more thoughtā€¦

You all realize that the service is free, right F - R - E - E. It doesn't have to be. They could easily monetize it by offering an annual subscription for some amount of money. Some set of people would pay some amount of money, just to access the records portion of the site. Maybe they could offer a monthly subscription that isn't really a monthly subscription, but it forces you to accept an annual subscription. That would be great, wouldn't it?

If they did go down that path, I think they should offer the rankings for free. Some of you will say that for as bad as they are they should be free.. However, by keeping them free, Wrestle stat isn't under any pressure to make changes to them.

Finally, I assume that wrestletat is monetizing clicks to some degree. So, for you guys that continue to go back And click 11 times, just to make sure nothing has changed, I would like to thank you, for keeping the site free.

• Haha
Reactions: andegre and billrag

You all realize that the service is free, right F - R - E - E. It doesn't have to be. They could easily monetize it by offering an annual subscription for some amount of money. Some set of people would pay some amount of money, just to access the records portion of the site. Maybe they could offer a monthly subscription that isn't really a monthly subscription, but it forces you to accept an annual subscription. That would be great, wouldn't it?

If they did go down that path, I think they should offer the rankings for free. Some of you will say that for as bad as they are they should be free.. However, by keeping them free, Wrestle stat isn't under any pressure to make changes to them.

Finally, I assume that wrestletat is monetizing clicks to some degree. So, for you guys that continue to go back And click 11 times, just to make sure nothing has changed, I would like to thank you, for keeping the site free.
I think winding you up is part of the joy of checking in with wrestlestat

I just donated.
You had me at ELO.
giphy.gif

Are there any channels that you don't watch, despite paying an entire cable bill?

Using the rankings as an excuse not to donate a little bit of money to Wrestlestat might tell us more about you than it does them.
I have never used Wrestle Stat, I understand a lot of posters here do and they attest to it being a fantastic resource and if thatā€™s the case and you want to donate - go ahead, itā€™s just not a resource that I am personally interested in, but the argument that if you donā€™t donate, then you canā€™t comment on their rankings, that they choose to freely put in the public domain, is very week sauce. Just my own opinion.

I have never used Wrestle Stat, I understand a lot of posters here do and they attest to it being a fantastic resource and if thatā€™s the case and you want to donate - go ahead, itā€™s just not a resource that I am personally interested in, but the argument that if you donā€™t donate, then you canā€™t comment on their rankings, that they choose to freely put in the public domain, is very week sauce. Just my own opinion.
I have never denied anyone the right to say anything about Wrestlestat. I'd probably have to meet someone at the bridge if I did that.

@andegre Is the Ty Lukens listed at 174 for PSU the same guy who wrestled for Little Rock last year?

I suspect he is the same guy and isn't coming to PSU ... but that's just a suspicion.

@andegre Is the Ty Lukens listed at 174 for PSU the same guy who wrestled for Little Rock last year?

I suspect he is the same guy and isn't coming to PSU ... but that's just a suspicion.
Sorry, just now seeing this. I just checked out the PSU profile and didn't see him, so I'm assuming @obrats took care of it already.

ADVERTISEMENT