Wow, there is a democrat with decency.....

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Dick Durbin.

Meanwhile, the rest of the democratic party is fomenting hate and violence. Nazi techniques.

Blame Game: Top Senate Dem Slams House Dems for Failure To Protect Supreme Court​

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/top-senate-dem-blames-house-dems-for-not-protecting-supreme-court/

Democratic Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (Ill.) on Thursday faulted House Democrats for slow-walking a bill that would provide security for Supreme Court justices.

Durbin said he is "very much" concerned that the House has not moved to pass the bill, which the Senate approved in order to bolster security for justices and their families following protests outside their homes in the wake of reports indicating the Court is poised to overturn Roe v. Wade. House Democrats inserted a poison pill into the bill, the Washington Free Beacon reported, stalling its passage by including provisions to extend security to all of the Court's clerks. Pelosi has not scheduled a vote on the bill, and the House is not slated to hold floor votes until June 7, according to National Review.

Durbin said he is "all for" protections for clerks, but "they shouldn’t hold up the whole process to achieve that goal."

The holdup in boosting justices' security comes as the Homeland Security Department warned of the heightened potential for violence against members of the Court over the abortion issue.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I saw this and said to myself, "who might a be a decent democrat?" even though I posted it......

They are just so hard to find. Almost as hard to find as Sasquatch.

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis
I saw this and said to myself, "who might a be a decent democrat?" even though I posted it......

They are just so hard to find. Almost as hard to find as Sasquatch.
190422131846-01-tulsi-gabbard.jpg

Reactions: jjw165