ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, lots of trash talk over on the lair. remind me . . .

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
who did the Panthers beat today???

roll.r191677.gif

Not going to go over there, but for a basketball school, they sure

are great at getting upset in the first 2 rounds of the tourney every year. Pretty soon they'll just be a "school" since their sports are irrelevant.

Re: They really should have dropped football and stayed in the BE

pitt is a nobody in the acc. recruiting will decline. Only a handful of PA residents really follow their basketball.

I had to look it up. pitt lost to NC State in the ACC tournament yesterday, 81-70. That's the same NC State team that is getting throttled by Duke right now.

Wasn't pitt supposed to be good in basketball?

being a Pitt fan has to be rough

Originally posted by 9fold:
I had to look it up. pitt lost to NC State in the ACC tournament yesterday, 81-70. That's the same NC State team that is getting throttled by Duke right now.

Wasn't pitt supposed to be good in basketball?
I tried to feel some compassion for them, but the garbage on the lair . . . the constant, incessant, whiny, misinformed attacks on PSU . . . kind of soured me to how they have so little to cheer for

Pitt football gets humiliated in a bowl game
Pitt basketball gets ejected in the first round of the conference tourney

and it had to kill them to watch Paterno get the wins back

they really cannot buy any modicum of self-esteem at this point. you'd think it would temper their hatred for others and take a few moments of self introspection

HA!

Their inferiority complex over there is astounding

Originally posted by dwiz:
posted us 50 spots higher than pitt in US rankings of upper education. Boy, is he getting chewed out for posting the truth. Not that anybody on that board is college educated or anything.
only the most respected college ranking system in the world, but it must be faulty because Pitt has dropped 30 places in 4 years. kind of like blowing the largest lead in college football bowl history.

damn, did Pitt-Stains post again? I am tempted to unblock it just to see what kind of delusional trolling nonsense was posted

Re: Their inferiority complex over there is astounding

Originally posted by simons96:
Originally posted by dwiz:
posted us 50 spots higher than pitt in US rankings of upper education. Boy, is he getting chewed out for posting the truth. Not that anybody on that board is college educated or anything.
only the most respected college ranking system in the world, but it must be faulty because Pitt has dropped 30 places in 4 years. kind of like blowing the largest lead in college football bowl history.

damn, did Pitt-Stains post again? I am tempted to unblock it just to see what kind of delusional trolling nonsense was posted
pitt-stains. I like that.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I thought that Pitt thought of themselves as a basketball school. They're not even that. So sad. Pitt-iful.

We knew, they knew, everyone knew.......that pITT is irrelevant.

You are what you eat. So, what exactly does irrelevancy taste like?

Originally posted by pap17754:

Where are the monitors??

Why do we have to tolerate this drivel year after year. Advise the posters to "act their age" or face a long spring on the side lines. It is no longer funny, or acceptable!!
agreed....please ban Pandaczar immediately.

if I was allowed to post on the Pitt board, i'd be knocking similar silly little comments out of the park too. hard to fault Pitt-Chains any responses so far.

You mad bro?

Sorry I made you look dumb yesterday, but no true Penn Stater would take the side of the delusional Pitt fan.

Gentlemen lets get back on topic. Who gives Pitt its first loss this year.

Youngstown State at Home?
Akron on the road?

Originally posted by mikemauti42:

Akron on the road?
come on, 42.....I'd rather talk about why 1 person amongst the PSU fanbase thinks Temple's a bigger game than Pitt. just kidding.

Pitt was a pretty young team, so after another off-season, with Narduzzi possibly making their defense look any kind of respectable, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. they start off 2-0!!!

but nothing would surprise me.

Originally posted by mikemauti42:

Akron on the road?
come on, 42.....I'd rather talk about why 1 person amongst the PSU fanbase thinks a meaningless OOC game against Pitt is a bigger than Ohio State or Michigan. Just kidding.

I think they lose to Akron on the road. YSU would be fantastic but unlikely. Akron demolished Pitt on the road last year, I think they can take care of them at home. I can't believe Pitt plays at Akron, what a small time program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT