ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Cassiopi

I'm done with this thread except to say there's a reason I posted what I posted. What js and dan are calling me "being self righteous" is actually me a "marking" a post (El Jefes) that will be easy for me to find in the future when EVERYONE on HR tells me I'm full of shit when I say we police our own and that the mods won't allow ongoing posts here of people disparaging opposing teams programs a/o wrestlers without having some sort of proof to back up what they are saying... Especially something like steroid use. I've witnessed first hand our mods banning people for just that.

Btw, steroid accusations ain't even close to what I had in mind when I replied anyway. To be honest, I was thinking about how they all remained absolutely silent when a few over there called out John Brooks... said he was shopping his sons talents to the highest bidder and that Mr. Brooks named his price to Brands on what it would take Aaron to wrestle there. They go from accusing teams of cheating to then calling out athletes and their parents for taking bribes and payoffs. And I'll say it again, they ALL remain silent as if that's ok. There's no comparison between the two boards. There just isnt..
Funny, At the time I even made an effort to make sure I could find this thread and I still wasn’t able to do so. I knew it would come in handy one day. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT