ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be great if

I'd punt the ball at McSourly as he walked in. Then politely ask him to leave the hospital. Guy's kind of a dbag.

I'd punt the ball at McSourly as he walked in. Then politely ask him to leave the hospital. Guy's kind of a dbag.

Sorry that McSorley was having a little fun after winning a hard fought game. I know some Iowa folks frown upon having fun.

Waaahhhh! Can't believe you're chiming in with that crap on this thread about players from both teams visiting a children's hospital.

By the way, Jewell was kind of a dbag -- he mocked McSorley after his interception. Difference: McSorley and PSU won. And I don't know how Jewell didn't run out of jockstraps after Barkley faked him out of so many during the game.

Waaahhhh! Jewell was kind of a dbag -- he mocked McSorley after his interception. Difference: McSorley and PSU won. And I don't know how Jewell didn't run out of jockstraps after Barkley faked him out of so many during the game.
Punting the ball is dbag move. He was exposed and knew it. Penn St. looked pretty one dimensional. That's not to say Iowa's O is any better.

And your outrage at Jewell intercepting Trace, getting tackled, and doing the home run swing and salute (which Trace does after TD passes) in Trace's face is also noted. Either they are both douchebags or they are both young men playing hard and celebrating in an emotional and hard fought game. I think they both are good guys, and caught up in the moment.

Congrats on a hell of a game. I expected it, and neither team disappointed. Also, top notch in class to the "WAVE" to the kids, Iowa fans. That is an awesome thing.

Reactions: YorkCoLion
And your outrage at Jewell intercepting Trace, getting tackled, and doing the home run swing and salute (which Trace does after TD passes) in Trace's face is also noted. Either they are both douchebags or they are both young men playing hard and celebrating in an emotional and hard fought game. I think they both are good guys, and caught up in the moment.

Congrats on a hell of a game. I expected it, and neither team disappointed. Also, top notch in class to the "WAVE" to the kids, Iowa fans. That is an awesome thing.

Celebrating in a "unique" way so long as it doesn't put anyone else down is fine.

Using the exact same unique celebration to mock an opponent is bush league. Jewel is a good player and I thought he was a good guy. I was wrong.

Celebrating in a "unique" way so long as it doesn't put anyone else down is fine.

Using the exact same unique celebration to mock an opponent is bush league. Jewel is a good player and I thought he was a good guy. I was wrong.

Oh, it pissed me off too at live speed. But with time to reflect and remember some things I did in tough games, I give him a pass. Add to that the amped atmosphere and at the time that being the pivotal play, it's easy to get carried away. Not everyone is like Barkley- humble and calm, while just carving you up. Lol. Besides, I'm so damn happy right now, it's easy to be gracious and forgiving.

Ironic post given the behavior of Jewell and many Iowa fans toward PSU.

He also gave IOWA a ton of praise post game. Jewell mocked McSorely after the pick, bui you aren't saying boo about that because you're a douche homer fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT