ADVERTISEMENT

World Championships - Oct. 20-28

The back-end of a scramble that broke Yazdani

zbr3sJP.gif

Chamizo wrestles better on one leg than I could ever wrestle with 4 legs.

I hope everyone's streams clear up. I'm not buying a VPN, but happy that it's working for ya, liex.

My advice to anyone having issues, try some free VPN services, or VPN plugins for your browser. Mine is a fast paid version that I've had for three years, but 720p doesn't require super fast speed.

All four feeds are 720p here, not rubbing it in, just giving you info to help you troubleshoot.

Reactions: lionlover
My advice to anyone having issues, try some free VPN services, or VPN plugins for your browser. Mine is a fast paid version that I've had for three years, but 720p doesn't require super fast speed.

All four feeds are 720p here, not rubbing it in, just giving you info to help you troubleshoot.
Where you connected through?

These feeds are horrendous. Like living in the the 1940s or old Soviet Union and having to adjust the antenna on the roof and the rabbit ears on the TV to get a scrambled picture.

Alright, I bit the bullet and downloaded Proton VPN (won't solve the issue when I'm at work next week, though), created a free account (got access to a their "Plus" package for a week, though), and am watching through Switzerland. It works marginally better.

Reactions: Kuch96 and liex26
Taylor up on Mat D ….followed by Colon.....also on D

Heino from Campbell leads 9-0 after 1 in a Rd. 2 match

Taylor-Belarus scoreless after 90 sec.

Heino wins 9-2

Taylor up 3-0 at 30 sec. mark pd.1

.Taylor wins 10-0

Colon 0-0 at 1:15 of Pd. 1

Colon down 6-4 at break against Ukraine

Colon down 6-5 2 min.

Colon gets 2....up 7-6 . 24 sec

Another wear down. Colon wins 9-6!!

Last edited:
DT coming to the mat, again in blue vs Rajabau of Bulgaria, wearing a headband. Both guys warned for hands to face. Rajabau warned again. Rajabau warned for passive now. DT not doing much either, and now stops for his eye contact.
DT in on a single and easily converts, 3-0 with the passive point, evidently. And there's the break.
Rajabau in on a leg but DT magics out of that to scramble for what looked like two, but two not given. 2:08 left.
DT gets to a leg and gets a pushout point, 4-0, 1:20 left.
Rajabau looked for a chest wrap but DT said hell no, gets 2 more then grabs a leg and Zains him over for two exposure. 8-0.
Two more late and it's 10-0 and that's that.

Last edited:
Joe Colon v Ivan Bileichuk (Ukraine) also on D.
Colon sprawls on a leg attack by Bileichuk, looks chest wrap but no.
Weird scramble where Bileichuk is given 4 but looked like it could've been 4 the other way. Colon gets a reversal and then guts for 2. Down 4-3.
Bileichuk with a TD, 6-3.
Colon looking for an arm throw near edge, gets a pushout point. 6-4 at the break.
Colon looks to go double unders, pushes out for 6-5, then a TD near edge, up 7-6.
Under :30 now, same score.
Great throw by converted by Colon and he wins 9-6.

Last edited:
My heart skipped a beat when Taylor was slow to get up. That dude he wrestled was tough

ADVERTISEMENT