ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder Woman 1978 or 1984 ?

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
With the release of the new Wonder Woman 1984 movie coming up, who would you rather ? Gal Gadot or Lynda Carter? Gal was smoking hot in her debut , but her off set pics don't seem to be as hot as Lynda. I know they are both dying to do the AKB. In a close one, I'm going with Lynda Carter. Add any pics as you seem fit to support your case.
51QSxZ6rXPL._AC_.jpg

1529421612-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-2-costume.jpg

1978 worked just fine. I need some downtime before I can report on 1984.

😞

With the ability to change genders at will.
I probably shouldn't have posted that. My apologies. I am quite sympathetic to him (her). I can't imagine the pain of that challenge. Ellen spoke about her first realization that she was gay. She had a very difficult date and was examining her part in the fiasco. She then realized she didn't like men, but liked other women. She then realized all of her childhood dreams of having two kids a dog and a house with a white picket fence were shattered. Fortunately, things have worked out for her as society has changed.

I have my own thoughts about pre-teen kids...but that is another day.

Does anyone else keep hearing the Kink's song Lola in their head?
I do and it's probably a good thing that i like that song. I remember the first time I actually listened to the lyrics and heard the part about she walks like a woman and talks like a man and the line that goes something like this
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola

I was really shocked as I had heard that song many times without actually listening carefully to the lyrics.

Does anyone else keep hearing the Kink's song Lola in their head?
I do and it's probably a good thing that i like that song. I remember the first time I actually listened to the lyrics and heard the part about she walks like a woman and talks like a man and the line that goes something like this
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola

I was really shocked as I had heard that song many times without actually listening carefully to the lyrics.

With the release of the new Wonder Woman 1984 movie coming up, who would you rather ? Gal Gadot or Lynda Carter? Gal was smoking hot in her debut , but her off set pics don't seem to be as hot as Lynda. I know they are both dying to do the AKB. In a close one, I'm going with Lynda Carter. Add any pics as you seem fit to support your case.
51QSxZ6rXPL._AC_.jpg

Carter and it isn't close.

LdN

51QSxZ6rXPL._AC_.jpg

You should have to apologize for being sexist. Everybody has to apologize today, why not you. Just Kidding.

51QSxZ6rXPL._AC_.jpg

After watching "The Boys" on Amazon that costume just screams Homelander to me and I can't un-see it.

I was too young in 1978 to have an interest in Linda Carter yet. I’m too old in 2020 to be OF interest to Gal Gadot (but I’m sure that’s the only thing getting in my way at this point :p)

Looking at them both as objectively as I can today — it’s a close call, but something is giving Gal the edge. Can’t really say what. Maybe I can’t filter out my knowledge of their true comparative ages and looks in the present.

Reactions: odshowtime
This is a great poll because there are three right answers. The first and best answer is BOTH. The next best answers are either Lynda or Gal, depending on preference. Lynda is an all timer - total classic beauty with a stunning figure. She has aged very well too.

aa7b26ad1f520bb66b5bb4b6da9e38f0.jpg

Her today:

EoV2t83XcAkUiRW

But, my answer is Gal Gadot. The olive skin, almond shaped eyes, slightly low voice register (reminds me of Princess Aura from Flash Gordon) and her more athletic build (not to mention Miss Israel, IDF soldier, etc.) push her over the top for me. Normally height would be a tie-breaker but both are a leggy 5'10".

f1ff3de6fcecc526463dde5765fc82af.gif

e42427806e7de7688ecb7f7c8cbe6891.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CVLion
51QSxZ6rXPL._AC_.jpg

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
ADVERTISEMENT