ADVERTISEMENT

WNO Thread

Back-to-back injuries. Hate to see that, hoping the best for Pinto and Hattendorf. Pinto back up to wrestle.

Does anyone else have an echo in the Flo audio?

I don't right now but have had it before in the app where its like the program is running twice (I have a firestick). You can try closing and reopening. That sometimes works for me.

Flo just announced their next bracket:
150 lbs. on December 18
Pat Lugo, Jordan Oliver, Anthony Ashnault already committed to the event.

Reactions: danoftw
Damn. Ayala was good. Iowa has a good one. Figs offense was blocked big time.

Alex wins. Alex showed great D. Not too much O, but maybe a little tired? LOTS of heart though.

Best folk match I've seen in what feels like forever. Some really nice sequences there, great D by both guys. Cael Valencia is also going to be a force.

Reactions: Mcnulty7310
Not to start this again but do the Valencia's just carry less body water than the rest of the world? He looked so much bigger than Facundo.

Reactions: tikk10
I think they corrected themselves on the broadcast that he is actually 17. Something about being held back after being international I believe I heard?

Lots of 19 year old seniors. Get over it. Send your kids to school later or sit them against the older kids if you’re worried about it. It’s also a commitment to hold your kid back if you choose to. As long as they are eligible who cares?

The star of the night IMO was Gallagher, total domination, very impressive, the buckeyes have a super stud there.

Thinking we are still in the running for both Valencia and Figs is great. I didn't see the Figs match coming, he usually tears apart everyone he faces. I had to look away when he took on Stevo a few months back.

I think several guys just haven't been getting great training due to Covid, and we're rusty as a result. How good will any of these guys be after Cael gets to work with them? I love Facundo even though he isn't dominating. Tons of talent and unlimited potential.

Reactions: Ron101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT