ADVERTISEMENT

WNO Announcements...

Jacob Warner is to old to show Beard and Hoffman whats up at 195?

Are you just playing dumb? Is Warner in high school this coming season? That should answer your question. Spencer Lee won't be wrestling, either, just in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:

Are you just playing dumb? Is Warner in high school this coming season? That should answer your question. Spencer Lee won't be wrestling, either, just in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:
I threw the line and you snagged it. Easy catch.

Hoffman/Beard will be fun to watch though i agree. I was surprised last year when Beard took out Embree. I had it the other way around going into that match

Willie does a good job of trying to get these matchups where the kids will actually wrestle during the season. Here are my hopes:

106: Jacob Decatur v. Sam Latona
113: Already announced
120 Adam Busiello v. Antonio Minnino
126: Julian Chlebove v. Jordan Decatur
132 Four way: Gavin Teasdale v. Real Woods, RBY v. Joey Silva
138: Jacori Teemer v. Mitch Moore
145: Sammy Sasso v. Brayton Lee
152: Anthony Artalona v. Will Lewan
160: David Carr v. Joe Lee
170: Trent Hidlay v. Julian Ramirez
182: Aaron Brooks v. Travis Wittlake
195: Already Announced
220: Mason Parris v. Cohlton Schultz
285: Gable Steveson v. Snacks

There is a small chance could be traveling out that way around that time...typically can you get in as last minute walkup?

Willie does a good job of trying to get these matchups where the kids will actually wrestle during the season. Here are my hopes:

106: Jacob Decatur v. Sam Latona
113: Already announced
120 Adam Busiello v. Antonio Minnino
126: Julian Chlebove v. Jordan Decatur
132 Four way: Gavin Teasdale v. Real Woods, RBY v. Joey Silva
138: Jacori Teemer v. Mitch Moore
145: Sammy Sasso v. Brayton Lee
152: Anthony Artalona v. Will Lewan
160: David Carr v. Joe Lee
170: Trent Hidlay v. Julian Ramirez
182: Aaron Brooks v. Travis Wittlake
195: Already Announced
220: Mason Parris v. Cohlton Schultz
285: Gable Steveson v. Snacks

Selfishly I want a Karoly vs Wittlake rematch (they've met in freestyle with Travis winning), so I don't have to leave the coach's seat for the next match with Mike.

By the way, Mike has wrestled Warner before but only in freestyle. They just missed each other two years ago at Ironman with Mike losing in the semis to Reenan, who would go on to beat Warner in the finals. Warner beat Mike in freestyle and it's going to be fun to watch in college.

Fun fact: You'll be happy to know that Mike and Seth Nevills are rooming together and training right now at PSU. Getting some quality work in during the summer.

Last edited:
To heck with beating Nico. Have they met Spyker yet? Any chance they get his autograph and a photo take with him? Maybe even get to see Spyker roll with Nico.

They aren't quite beating Nico yet, who hit Mike with an A-bomb in practice the other day.

Spyker is charging $100 an autograph and Mike is still negotiating the price down.

145 will be Artalona vs Sasso. Artalona beat Sammy in Fargo, should be interesting to see the difference in folk style.

Great match-ups do far. Want to see Joe Lee vs David Carr at 160. Would also like Gavin vs chlebove but doubt that happens. At Heavy I wish they would have Steveson vs Schultz and Nevills vs Parris with the winners facing off later that night. Who is going to face Wittlake? Karoly is ranked 2nd but maybe another match against Aaron Brooks?

Great match-ups do far. Want to see Joe Lee vs David Carr at 160. Would also like Gavin vs chlebove but doubt that happens. At Heavy I wish they would have Steveson vs Schultz and Nevills vs Parris with the winners facing off later that night. Who is going to face Wittlake? Karoly is ranked 2nd but maybe another match against Aaron Brooks?

I know one of the contestants at 182lbs, but Willie is waiting to hear back from the other before he announces.

I know one of the contestants at 182lbs, but Willie is waiting to hear back from the other before he announces.
Well if you know one of the contestants I assume that means Karoly got an invite. Have him and Wittlake ever met up? Would like to see it either way!

Well if you know one of the contestants I assume that means Karoly got an invite. Have him and Wittlake ever met up? Would like to see it either way!

zzs006 See my previous post above. They have met, but only in freestyle.

ADVERTISEMENT