Will Tucker be interviewing Ahmaud’s mother this week?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Someone will. What do you care who does it. By way of passing, after the verdict Arbaurys Father stated that all lives matter. A really decent thing for him to say in light of the tragedy that has befallen his family.
I care because Tucker’s audience needs to see it.

Reactions: RoyalT12

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
His audience is not nearly as narrow-minded and in a bubble as is the leftist audience. I found the information about what the Arbaury family stated in the Liberty Daily Drudge like news summary which is very right-wing.

Stupid lefties who rely on MSN and CNN still believe that Rittenhouse crossed state lines and that he attacked the people he shot rather than vice versa. The stupid lefties have also not come to terms with Russia gate. They actually prefer to receive lies rather than the truth.

Reactions: Hotshoe and psuted

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
His audience is not nearly as narrow-minded and in a bubble as is the leftist audience. I found the information about what the Arbaury family stated in the Liberty Daily Drudge like news summary which is very right-wing.

Stupid lefties who rely on MSN and CNN still believe that Rittenhouse crossed state lines and that he attacked the people he shot rather than vice versa. The stupid lefties have also not come to terms with Russia gate. They actually prefer to receive lies rather than the truth.
U mad, bro?? Bwahahahaha! Buh bye, Travis and Greg.

Reactions: NJPSU

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
U mad, bro?? Bwahahahaha! Buh bye, Travis and Greg.
Where do you get these goofy posts. I don't care about Travis and Greg at all. Didn't follow the Arbaury trial at all. Just recently read an Andrew McCarthy article on the trial and it appears that they were justly convicted.

You lefties have some weird personality defect where it apparently fulfills you to dislike or hate people.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
We have had the wheels of Justice work perfectly in 2 cases in the last week. given the circumstances thats the best outcome possible
Worked pretty well against Trump’s Big Lie too.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Where do you get these goofy posts. I don't care about Travis and Greg at all. Didn't follow the Arbaury trial at all. Just recently read an Andrew McCarthy article on the trial and it appears that they were justly convicted.

You lefties have some weird personality defect where it apparently fulfills you to dislike or hate people.
They aren't happy unless they're unhappy about something.

Reactions: Hotshoe

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
well considering he has beaten an investigation that was predicated on false evidence presented in court and 2 obviously politically motivated sham impeachments i would say yup..although none of that should have been allowed in the first place.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
See what? Is some correlation to be made between this case and Rittenhouse's? Ones got nothing to do with the other. $hit, Rittenhouse's wasn't even a black-white interaction (Jump Kick man got lucky) but nonetheless, yinzers try to make it such.

Stupid lefties who rely on MSN and CNN still believe that Rittenhouse crossed state lines and that he attacked the people he shot rather than vice versa.
Evidently you missed lefty's memo. It's alright to cross national borders illegally but state lines are somehow sacrosanct. :rolleyes:

Worked pretty well to indict Trump, too. Keep trying. Confirms you're a fool.

Why should she? She'll just be called a white supremacist.
Nah. More like an Uncle Tom or, in her case, an Aunt Jemima.