ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Ahh willie’s ok and he’s entitled to his opinions plus you can get him fired up at times lol
I need to find the FRL where Willie hit his breaking point. I think he told Pyle he didn’t know “shit from shinola” and the whole crew ganged up on him. You could tell he was fed up with something and just was ornery that show

He was gone soon after.

I’ve got to admit, I like JD quite a bit as a replacement for Bratke. He doesn’t have that under the surface animosity about Cael and crew that Bratke had, plus he’s fairly humorous and low key - and knows his wrestling

Last edited:
I need to find the FRL where Willie hit his breaking point. I think he told Pyle he didn’t know “shit from shinola” and the whole crew ganged up on him. You could tell he was fed up with something and just was ornery that show

He was gone soon after.

I’ve got to admit, I like JD quite a bit as a replacement for Bratke. He doesn’t have that under the surface animosity about Cael and crew that Bratke had, plus he’s fairly humorous and low key - and knows his wrestling
I haven’t listened in a long time. It was after Willie left and Askren was on- couldn’t listen more than 10 minutes! Has Askren been replaced?

Should we call him Jason Bartlett?

Looks like another Buckeye is going the Myles Martin route - I.e. constantly improving (so forget about the past losses - it’ll never happen again). I call it the Tommy Rowlands Fallacy. Anyway:

Posted Tuesday at 07:48 PM
Kollin Moore is on record saying Hoffman is on a completely different level and Tom Ryan just said in his interview Hoffman is a MUCH improved wrestler from his AA showing just this past March. I know working with Moore exclusively has worked wonders for Hoffman. The improvement is just something I guess we will all just have to wait and see. I will say however that the info relative to Hoffman was offered by Ryan himself, not asked out of him… which makes a difference to me for it to be truly believable ..

Query - does Max have a room partner in the same stratosphere as the great Kollin Moore? This is worrying to me.

Looks like another Buckeye is going the Myles Martin route - I.e. constantly improving (so forget about the past losses - it’ll never happen again). I call it the Tommy Rowlands Fallacy. Anyway:

Posted Tuesday at 07:48 PM
Kollin Moore is on record saying Hoffman is on a completely different level and Tom Ryan just said in his interview Hoffman is a MUCH improved wrestler from his AA showing just this past March. I know working with Moore exclusively has worked wonders for Hoffman. The improvement is just something I guess we will all just have to wait and see. I will say however that the info relative to Hoffman was offered by Ryan himself, not asked out of him… which makes a difference to me for it to be truly believable ..

Query - does Max have a room partner in the same stratosphere as the great Kollin Moore? This is worrying to me.
Perhaps Hoffman has improved enough to send Warner to consis.

ADVERTISEMENT