ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

The photoshop shouldn't be that difficult some of the coaches are about the same size as that fish..
coaches.gif

Reactions: PAHURDLER
Kasak, Barr, Sealey, Forrest all in.

The article says that Barr will be facing Levi in a rematch of last years WNO which obviously isn’t happening. Barr is set to face Rocco Welsh at WNO which is a rematch of their really great match in the Fargo finals where Barr won 8-5.

I’m really excited to see Jesuroga and Forrest get after it again as well this time in folkstyle. We all know Jesuroga is a beast in folk but most haven’t seen much of Jax in folk yet. I can’t wait to see how this one plays out

The article says that Barr will be facing Levi in a rematch of last years WNO which obviously isn’t happening. Barr is set to face Rocco Welsh at WNO which is a rematch of their really great match in the Fargo finals where Barr won 8-5.

I’m really excited to see Jesuroga and Forrest get after it again as well this time in folkstyle. We all know Jesuroga is a beast in folk but most haven’t seen much of Jax in folk yet. I can’t wait to see how this one plays out

we'll have to wait a bit longer to see it in folk since WNO is freestyle

I've seen athletes play baseball and other sports. I've seen wrestlers also play football but I dont think I have ever seen a D1 wrestler who's also a D1 gymnast... Beau could put together some killer rutines!

I've seen athletes play baseball and other sports. I've seen wrestlers also play football but I dont think I have ever seen a D1 wrestler who's also a D1 gymnast... Beau could put together some killer rutines!

I thought KD was into gymnastics to some degree?

ADVERTISEMENT