ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

2 questions...

1.) How many challengers are taking this challenge from in here?

2.) This isn't really a question but BB is looking jacked at 141! Look at his quads.

Reactions: danoftw
2.) This isn't really a question but BB is looking jacked at 141! Look at his quads.
dumb-and.gif

2 questions...

1.) How many challengers are taking this challenge from in here?

Really hoping he can get his offense on because he could do some damage if he does. HAs to unlearn his 149 approach and attack.

The Flo guy was comparing Gibson to Cary Kolat towards the end of the video. I guess he has never seen Cary wrestled.

On a different note, I know Gibson is rated #3 in his class, but I am really not super bummed out that we didn't get him. Am I in the minority? Would I want him to come to Penn State? Sure. However, I feel like his short arms and legs are not going to be his best assets in college. But he is built like a tank though.

Last edited:
Reactions: vhsalum
He’d better wrestle 125, because he’s really, really limited on reach unless he grows a good bit.

And I'd bet good money that 150 pound (with night before weighins) NCAA champ Chris Bono is shorter than Frank.

Everyone has examples of short guys succeeding but it is much harder. We see what length does with guys like Josh Barr. I think Gibson will be a good college wrestler but not great. At 106 he was overpowering kids but as he has went up in weight he hasn’t been able to do that near as much. Kids have closed the gap on him or surpassed him in some circumstances. I would much rather get McGowan or Lilledahl if we had our choice. That said we really do need 1 of those kids. Davis is great but he needs a running mate. I’d be happy with either one. Lilledahl is going to be very very good. I think McGowan might have an even higher upside but he’s not as consistent. If he gets the killer instinct that a lot of PSU kids have he will be a killer.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Y
FRL has absolutely went to garbageville! 3 three stodges talking today about how MM is welcoming triplets, joked around about the nightmare triplets will be.

They just talk without knowing content they are speaking on!
I sent Spey a tweet as he seems the most reasonable person at Flo and he was unaware of what happened then reached out and said that JD heard right after the show and stated that "JD called Morgan to apologize and they talked it out but also said it was Morgan's brothers kids". Now I am confused if Spey is lying to me or JD is lying to him. Regardless for JD and Pyles I lost the extremely little respect I had left for them.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Seriously, if there was any mention of the male-side source in the same conversation they’ve taken stupid to a whole new level.

Hey @Psalm 1 guy -- I really appreciate your posts here, btw--I am a fan of your perspective on life to be sure.

Just a friendly explanation that it appears you are over thinking how to embed twitter (or other social media and now even most websites) by just a smidge. Once you've copied the URL to the tweet or page you want to share, instead of using the little chain icon in the toolbar, simply paste that messy looking URL right into your post. The site here will "magically" transform that into an embedded tweet, etc, or teaser view of a webpage.

Hey @Psalm 1 guy -- I really appreciate your posts here, btw--I am a fan of your perspective on life to be sure.

Just a friendly explanation that it appears you are over thinking how to embed twitter (or other social media and now even most websites) by just a smidge. Once you've copied the URL to the tweet or page you want to share, instead of using the little chain icon in the toolbar, simply paste that messy looking URL right into your post. The site here will "magically" transform that into an embedded tweet, etc, or teaser view of a webpage.
Thanks! I had to delete that post anyway because I made the rookie move of posting without reading all the recent posts that covered what I posted. It was definitely poor timing on my part especially since that same faux pas was recently committed in this very thread and I did not want to get the Board beatdown! Thanks again for showing me the proper way to include a link.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT