ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

So, funny story, as I'm sitting here burning time I check my email and it says YOU HAVE A NEW MATCH. Yes, I'm a single father I figured screw it and let's see what's out there. I read the email and it says click here to see if you're a match.

The biggest thing that stuck in my head was her favorite activites: Hoola-Hooping. 🤣😂🤣😂🤘

Last edited:
So, funny story, as I'm sitting here burning time I check my email and it says YOU HAVE A NEW MATCH. Yes, I'm a single father I figured screw it and let's see what's out there. I read the email and it says click here to see if you're a match.

The biggest thing that stuck in my head was her favorite activites: Hoola-Hooping. 🤣😂🤣😂🤘
the hips dont lie

Did Robbie ever say what it was that got hurt at WTTs? Elbow?

Or is he saying it was his shoulder, and it’s feeling better now?

Her name isn’t Nina is it?

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
There was a thread not too long ago talking about how Illinois should be better given their high school talent. With that staff, maybe it will be.
Purely on the basis of demographics, Illinois should be top 5 most years, if not every year.

Then again, so should Pitt and Rutger.

If Illinois can draw suburban Chicago talent, that is a major risk to Iowa.

Purely on the basis of demographics, Illinois should be top 5 most years, if not every year.

Then again, so should Pitt and Rutger.

If Illinois can draw suburban Chicago talent, that is a major risk to Iowa.

My first thought after seeing IMar returning to Illinois was that the coaching staff has a ton of NCAA finals experience.

2nd thought was that Iowa has landed a lot of Illinois studs over the years and sure hope that doesn't change now....

Really her favorite activities lol

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT