ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

BsHG6qVCMAEbvid.jpg:large

Tom Brands hunting down the paid haters!

Man, I can't believe how paranoid Brands is. He seems to know a lot of things "FOR A FACT" that I question whether he can know at all.

I'm a Hawk fan till i die... and I'm trying to get the Hawk fans to understand that this just isn't possible. Cael, Tom - NO ONE is paying "media" to badmouth the hawks. There's just no need. Brands literally can't understand why anyone would want to say bad things about the Hawks whether they're true or not.

Does anybody else get the feeling Tommy is a HR regular? JT, any solid guesses as to which HR regular is Tom?

Reactions: danoftw
I'm a Hawk fan till i die... and I'm trying to get the Hawk fans to understand that this just isn't possible. Cael, Tom - NO ONE is paying "media" to badmouth the hawks. There's just no need. Brands literally can't understand why anyone would want to say bad things about the Hawks whether they're true or not.
Running low on phux to give, trying to conserve for the weekend.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Anyone know if NLWC is gaining anyone?
From TheMat. Even if not the NLWC, who might this be?

PSUSMC 312

Posted 3 hours ago
Does a multi-time National Champ assistant departing a program to coach/train at an inter-conference university (and associated club) count as the "transfer portal"?
If so, it appears this "transfer" is happening.

I hope it’s Imar to ASU.
Assuming this rumor has legs, that's probably what makes the most sense -- unless Delgado is returning to freestyle (he is coaching at Brown, whose head coach just resigned). Or if it's a lower-division champ.

Anyway, there aren't that many candidates. Below are the multiple D1 national champs since Burroughs (I don't think anyone before him is still competing). Statuses are best guess without researching -- folks can correct me if I missed anyone or goofed their statuses, or can insert D2/D3/NAIA 2x/3x/4x champs:

College coach, not competing: McDonough, Russell, Ruth, Delgado, Perry, Stieber

Competing, not currently a college coach: Taylor, Nick Lee, Zain, Oliver, Dieringer, Nelson, Heil, Valencia, Suriano (who the hell knows with him)

Inactive, not coaching: Q, Dean, Steveson

Still in college: RBY, Carter, Aaron, S. Lee, Yianni

Last edited:
Assuming this rumor has legs, that's probably what makes the most sense -- unless Delgado is returning to freestyle (he is coaching at Brown, whose head coach just resigned). Or if it's a lower-division champ.

Anyway, there aren't that many candidates. Below are the multiple D1 national champs since Burroughs (I don't think anyone before him is still competing). Statuses are best guess without researching -- folks can correct me if I missed anyone or goofed their statuses, or can insert D2/D3/NAIA 2x/3x/4x champs:

College coach, not competing: McDonough, Russell, Ruth, Delgado, Perry, Stieber

Competing, not currently a college coach: Taylor, Nick Lee, Oliver, Nelson, Heil, Valencia, Suriano (who the hell knows with him)

Inactive, not coaching: Q, Dean, Steveson

Still in college: RBY, Carter, Aaron, S. Lee, Yianni

I have zero info, but could it be Cenzo? He would fit the criteria in the post.

I have zero info, but could it be Cenzo? He would fit the criteria in the post.
I have zero info as well but Cenzo just got to Stanford, can't see him bailing in a year. He seems to really enjoy the Bay Area also.

I couldn't find any hawks in the results????
Did they move the venue from Iowa and not tell anyone?
Seriously that should be a little concerning for hawk fans.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
I couldn't find any hawks in the results????
Did they move the venue from Iowa and not tell anyone?
Seriously that should be a little concerning for hawk fans.
Cassioppi is wrestling (Gwiz) today for a chance to final X. Didn’t see how Lugo did on the backside. That’s it, I think.

Reactions: hlstone
Where are you guys finding results? I didn't see either of those results..
Assuming they are behind flo's pay wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT